Privatizing Aboriginal Reserves

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Can this Thread go back to the topic in the O. P. please.
The....whatever it is, between you two is....it's distracting
from the topic and has gotten old, at best.
Just calling out the lies and hypocrisy of the bigots Ron. Perhaps if you asked cannuck to refrain from posting lies and stick to facts. We could forgo the exercise.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Perhaps if you asked CB to refrain from posting lies and stick to facts. We could forgo the exercise....or better yet, if he could actually post one of the lies that he thinks I've said, we could deal with it and move on. Maybe he could start a "Cannucks Lies" thread and you can move all this stuff there.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Perhaps if you asked CB to refrain from posting lies and stick to facts. We could forgo the exercise....
Maybe you can point them out.

Although I have no doubts you won't.

... or better yet, if he could actually post one of the lies that he thinks I've said, we could deal with it and move on. Maybe he could start a "Cannucks Lies" thread and you can move all this stuff there.
Already done. My sig and this thread.

All which you've been meticulously careful about dancing around ever addressing your fallacious accusations.

Feel free to step up to the plate though. It would be a refreshing change from your usual cowardice.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

I think it's time for a new avatar. That Triumph the Insult Comic Dog isn't really befitting of a man who is supposed to be a Moderator of Canada's Flagship Forum.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Personally, I think segregation is a bit stupid, as are the idea of countries. As Anna likes pointing out, there's only one human race and it started about 250,000 years ago in southeast Africa. People and groups can easily operate their own lifestyles and such as they see fit within a collective population. The biggest stumbling block to that I see, is governments.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Personally, I think segregation is a bit stupid, as are the idea of countries. As Anna likes pointing out, there's only one human race and it started about 250,000 years ago in southeast Africa. People and groups can easily operate their own lifestyles and such as they see fit within a collective population. The biggest stumbling block to that I see, is governments.

hi gil, so glad to see you here again, I don't usually come into this thread, but enjoy reading how Bear
posts on this subject, very intelligent, knowledgeable, and tough, makes my day.

don't be a stranger now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
And continue to do so.

It's OK cannuck. You don't have to address them. That says far more about them and you, than I can.

I have said repeatedly that I am prepared to address them if you ever bother to point them out. All you've ever done is provide links to your own threads where you repeat your accusations. It's nice that you find something to keep you busy.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have said repeatedly that I am prepared to address them if you ever bother to point them out. All you've ever done is provide links to your own threads where you repeat your accusations. It's nice that you find something to keep you busy.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but with people who are artful at dodging and dancing around, like yourself, it's sometimes a hazard.

All which you've been meticulously careful about dancing around ever addressing your fallacious accusations.

And will continue to do so.

Simply because you know you were wrong, but lack the fortitude to admit it.

It's OK cannuck, you seem to be the only person under the impression you have any credibility, are not a hypocrite, and have shown, or will show anything resembling integrity.

Carry on, your posts simply prove my point.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So now you are saying I was wrong. Being wrong isn't a synonym for lying. Maybe it would help if you didn't keep switching your story.
We already know you don't think lying is wrong. Hence the song and dance, and lack of fortitude on your part.

Carry on.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes, if I lied then it could be considered wrong but as of yet, you haven't established that.
You're the only one that says that. I would have said "thinks so". But you know you lied. Hence the dance.

Carry on.
No worries about that, I love pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of self proclaimed hypocrisy hunting problem solvers.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
hi gil, so glad to see you here again, I don't usually come into this thread, but enjoy reading how Bear
posts on this subject, very intelligent, knowledgeable, and tough, makes my day.

don't be a stranger now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Hey, Hon, Thanks. And may your year be a healthy, happy, and prosperous one, too.
Oh, judging by what I've seen here, I'll be here for a while to come. lol

Silly claims are not the same as lies. Nice try though. Surely you can do better than that.

And continue to do so.

It's OK cannuck. You don't have to address them. That says far more about them and you, than I can.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but with people who are artful at dodging and dancing around, like yourself, it's sometimes a hazard.

And will continue to do so.

Simply because you know you were wrong, but lack the fortitude to admit it.

It's OK cannuck, you seem to be the only person under the impression you have any credibility, are not a hypocrite, and have shown, or will show anything resembling integrity.

Carry on, your posts simply prove my point.

So now you are saying I was wrong. Being wrong isn't a synonym for lying. Maybe it would help if you didn't keep switching your story.

We already know you don't think lying is wrong. Hence the song and dance, and lack of fortitude on your part.

Carry on.

Yes, if I lied then it could be considered wrong but as of yet, you haven't established that. Carry on.

You're the only one that says that. I would have said "thinks so". But you know you lied. Hence the dance.

No worries about that, I love pointing out the lies and hypocrisy of self proclaimed hypocrisy hunting problem solvers.

I get a laugh out of some things that never seem to change. lol You two sound exactly the same as you did before I left.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And you seem to prefer goading him into this non-growth. lol Not that I mind. It's quite funny at times.
I had nothing to do with his inability to learn. All there is to do with people like him, who lie and use generalizations to smear entire groups of people, is go for the haha's.