Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson 'are back together'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Really?

They never taught us that in elementary school here in the Colonies.

My original post wasn't even directed to you. It was directed to somebody who didn't know who Prince Andrew was.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
good for them, their kids will be thrilled to have their mom and dad back together.

its too bad they had to split to begin with, but fergie definitely was a woman who didn't
seem to be able to fit into that 'life' at all, and also had a weight problem which also
bothered her thru the years, so now they are at an age where those problems can be put where
they belong, and the real fergie, who was always a happy person on the outside, can emerge, and
they can pick up where they left aoff, and realize life isn't all that complicated after all.

too bad it took that long, but seems like 'a happy ending'.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Now you do. Sorry that you didn't catch that one.

Classic exchange!

I question as to why the american ambassador was there in the first place. She is not part of the Commonwealth. It appears that she was there as a spy for the americans only. Stupid bitch should have kept her nose out of business that didn't concern her. Obviously she is too stuck up to be able to "play with the boys".

WHAT A FARGIN S*** she IS!!!!!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
good for them, their kids will be thrilled to have their mom and dad back together.

its too bad they had to split to begin with, but fergie definitely was a woman who didn't
seem to be able to fit into that 'life' at all, and also had a weight problem which also
bothered her thru the years, so now they are at an age where those problems can be put where
they belong, and the real fergie, who was always a happy person on the outside, can emerge, and
they can pick up where they left aoff, and realize life isn't all that complicated after all.

too bad it took that long, but seems like 'a happy ending'.

They've probably remarried because she's skint.

Prince Andrew is worth US$245 million.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I think that is perfectly lovely, they seemed to stay close while their girls grew up, they even lived in the same home much of the time. So I say all power to them, they apparently never really lost the love they had. I know she had a lot of respect for him. I always wonder when divorced people say nothing but very nice things about each other why they got the divorce in the first place. I guess of course in the case of Fergie we know why she was divorced.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Had to take the scissors to the dog's ears and tail last night. When he gets into the burrs he gets into the burrs.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I always wonder when divorced people say nothing but very nice things about each other why they got the divorce in the first place. I guess of course in the case of Fergie we know why she was divorced.
I always wonder when divorced people say nothing but very bad things about each other why they got married in the first place.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I always wonder when divorced people say nothing but very bad things about each other why they got married in the first place.

Anger - My wife and her ex get along fine. I get along with him as well. We all realized we had one commonality that was critical. Their daughter. Mine as well from my perspective, not in the biological sense, but in my heart.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Anger - My wife and her ex get along fine. I get along with him as well. We all realized we had one commonality that was critical. Their daughter. Mine as well from my perspective, not in the biological sense, but in my heart.
Anger yes...anger the destroyer of rational thought.

Ya know when I was dating, back in the day...if a guy was divorced and only told me how bad his ex was, I never went out with him again. To me it indicated black and white thinking with an inability to see personal faults. Therefore an inability to admit to being wrong and grow.

The other thing it indicates is pure dysfunction; if the person is that bad and they chose to marry them how good is their judgement?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
This is our chance to act. If we don't we will have lost the opera unity.
Any regime is better then one that supports Iran.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Anger yes...anger the destroyer of rational thought.

Ya know when I was dating, back in the day...if a guy was divorced and only told me how bad his ex was, I never went out with him again. To me it indicated black and white thinking with an inability to see personal faults. Therefore an inability to admit to being wrong and grow.

The other thing it indicates is pure dysfunction; if the person is that bad and they chose to marry them how good is their judgement?

Yep- Those guys are still locked into the anger.
My issues are when parents, divorced turn or try to turn the child/children against the other. Nothing but child abuse, and it is abuse as it is emotional abuse. I am waiting for the day when Judge makes new law and sends one to jail.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yep- Those guys are still locked into the anger.
My issues are when parents, divorced turn or try to turn the child/children against the other. Nothing but child abuse, and it is abuse as it is emotional abuse. I am waiting for the day when Judge makes new law and sends one to jail.
it is abuse yes, children used as pawns