Presidential.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wouldn't do it without INR tests every three days for a month to ensure you have the dosage right.

Maybe, there is a contra-indication between the medication that he's taking and the can of Sterno that he strains into his glass, every day.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I wouldn't do it without INR tests every three days for a month to ensure you have the dosage right.

agreed doctors do have the diagnostics

Maybe,there is a contra-indication between the medication that he's taking and the can of Sterno that he strains into his glass, every day.

so you have been watching through my tv eh hillary?
look now:
I'm washing my johnson right in your face!!!
:)
sterno takes the melted condom crap off the ol unit after treating the ladies' hockey team for their cup winning preformance

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
agreed doctors do have the diagnostics

so you have been watching through my tv eh hillary?
look now:
I'm washing my johnson right in your face!!!

Furniture polish too, eh? Do you spray it into a plastic bag and inhale it?

Maybe I should answer your challenge and drive up to Penetang. I just re-qualified my First Aid and CPR a few weeks back. Who knows? I might just get there in a nick of time.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Spices and herbs won't work on a DVT or neuropothy. I wish they did.

There's one thing to keep in mind in my opinion.................there's a lot of good stuff you can ingest to maintain health, but the same stuff is pretty much useless in repairing damage after it's occurred.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There's one thing to keep in mind in my opinion.................there's a lot of good stuff you can ingest to maintain health, but the same stuff is pretty much useless in repairing damage after it's occurred.
I'm finding that out. The nerve damage caused by swelling is rough. You lose the use of your limbs. Then the doc tells you, unfortunately there's no quick fix for that so you just have to try and walk the best you can. It's like having polio.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
(1944) After WWII FDR planned to implement a second bill of rights that would include the right to employment with a livable wage, adequate housing, healthcare, and education, but he died before the war ended and the bill was never passed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZ5bx9AyI4

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Furniture polish too, eh? Do you spray it into a plastic bag and inhale it?

Maybe I should answer your challenge and drive up to Penetang. I just re-qualified my First Aid and CPR a few weeks back. Who knows? I might just get there in a nick of time.

nice add after the fact doood
;)
stay chicken
It might be the best thing you could do for you health
(note what JLM said about fixing swelling after it happens)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
nice add after the fact doood
stay chicken
It might be the best thing you could do for you health

You're right about that.. Whatever you've "got" I sure as hell don't want to catch it.

Besides it would be cowardly of me to say "BOO" to one who is obviously as fragile are you are.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You're right about that.. Whatever you've "got" I sure as hell don't want to catch it.

Besides it would be cowardly of me to say "BOO" to one who is obviously as fragile are you are.

You missed the part where they couldn't even find evidence of the heart attack THEY discerned two weeks after it happened.
So if you want to talk chickentard, come on up
after beating ALL the doctors, you will be dessert

"Scientists Say There’s More Proof Eating Hot Peppers Could Prolong Life

They conclude that eating hot peppers is associated “with a 13 percent reduction in the instantaneous hazard of death,” which is science-ese for something technical, but surely no layperson can be faulted for feeling justified in always making the knee-jerk decision to use the super-atomic-level hot sauce."
Scientists Find More Proof Eating Hot Chilis May Extend Life -- Science of Us

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You missed the part where they couldn't even find evidence of the heart attack THEY discerned two weeks after it happened.

They conclude that eating hot peppers is associated “with a 13 percent reduction in the instantaneous hazard of death,” which is science-ese for something technical, but surely no layperson can be faulted for feeling justified in always making the knee-jerk decision to use the super-atomic-level hot sauce."

You're probably a major source of climate-altering greenhouse gasses, that's for sure.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Bones I've been eating hot peppers in my mexican food and salsa all my life. I quit smoking 10 years ago and still got this dvt. Here's the thing. My sister had blood clots in her lungs and my mother who never smoked in her life got a dvt. I think it's genetic and I'm not sure all the peppers in the world will always be the cure.

Incidentally, I consider FDR to have had all the leadership qualities to be President.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Incidentally, I consider FDR to have had all the leadership qualities to be President.

He seems to have had a key quality that is completely missing from the current one ... Compassion.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

He seems to have had a key quality that is completely missing from the current one ... Compassion.

Not too sure about that either. He is certainly trying his damndest to implement all the stuff he was voted in to do. Time for people just to lay off the man and quit perpetuating their ignorance.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not too sure about that either. He is certainly trying his damndest to implement all the stuff he was voted in to do. Time for people just to lay off the man and quit perpetuating their ignorance.

About whom ... FDR?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Funny that the republicans did not stop harassing Obama for 8 years straight. They never gave him a chance to do the job he was elected to do and now they are calling for everybody to give Trump a break. It ain't gonna happen. He's the most unqualified, self absorbed narcissist to ever hold the office and most of the "people" who voted for him were ignorant hillbillies who got taken by the biggest conman of the 20th and 21st centuries.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Funny that the republicans did not stop harassing Obama for 8 years straight. They never gave him a chance to do the job he was elected to do and now they are calling for everybody to give Trump a break. It ain't gonna happen. He's the most unqualified, self absorbed narcissist to ever hold the office and most of the "people" who voted for him were ignorant hillbillies who got taken by the biggest conman of the 20th and 21st centuries.

That's the nature of politics, Cliffy- they don't go around patting each other on the back..................unless of course some luminary should die, then the crocodile tears start to flow. :) :) :)