Presidential.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yes charisma but a charisma from an ability to inspire not manipulate.
Presidential means to have ethics and integrity and a measure of
being someone who is trustworthy Presidential means people want to
follow him because he or she has a vision and a sense of direction.
The problem is the world is at the moment devoid of such individuals.
in positions of power
Yeah we have television program hosts.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
in positions of power

No doubt they are all pretty much a sleazy bunch. 60% or lower election turnout is quite justified I would think. We have a provincial election in about 6 weeks. So far I don't have a clue as to which sleazy bastard I would support.

You should see what my medicine costs. You'd shyt a brick.

That's a bummer. Mine costs a lot, but a third party covers about 80% of everything above $250 a year. Sadly not every Canadian has that entitlement. Some so called professional people are greedy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Probably the same shyt. The pharmecutical companies and insurance companies getting filthy rich by charging a fortune for their services. I don't trust Trump any more than I trust Obama.

It's the same here in adanaC (OHIP) too...that's why I use spices and herbs whenever possible; Not to mention they actually work.The pharma drugs often enough do not.

Our PM is for instance, looking at ways to rip of the fixed Income on the pot deal too.
Picking on the poor. Of course if one is in an "able to pay what you have to" bracket, well you will get better health care, if one is aware enough to look for it, which again is a form of robbery.

Medicine has been monetized, and money has lobbies.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
It's the same here in adanaC (OHIP) too...that's why I use spices and herbs whenever possible; Not to mention they actually work.The pharma drugs often enough do not.

Our PM is for instance, looking at ways to rip of the fixed Income on the pot deal too.
Picking on the poor. Of course if one is in an "able to pay what you have to" bracket, well you will get better health care, if one is aware enough to look for it, which again is a form of robbery.

Medicine has been monetized, and money has lobbies.
Spices and herbs won't work on a DVT or neuropothy. I wish they did.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Herbal Treatments for Deep Vein Thrombosis | LIVESTRONG.COM
I'm using some of these for my heart condition too and the doctors are freaking because after two weeks they couldn't even see signs that I'd had one.
(still have hypertension though)
There is a major warning at the link too though about the seriousness of DVT, but that idea looks tryable.

"Although no natural remedies are there which can cure DVT..."
Home Remedies For Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) | Home Remedies by SpeedyRemedies

I look for the ones that I would eat cause they taste good and hope for the best
:)
I'm guessing you already eat cayenne.

Its all good to get paid to cure people, but i feel a president would put the peeps ahead of the speculators

Lol
we return you to the regularly scheduled thread, about people who are bound to fail....
pretty much no matter what...

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I'm using some of these for my heart condition too and the doctors are freaking because after two weeks they couldn't even see signs that I'd had one.
There is a major warning at the link too though about the seriousness of DVT, but that idea looks tryable.

I look for the ones that I would eat cause they taste good and hope for the best

Its all good to get paid to cure people, but i feel a president would put the peeps ahead of the speculators

Lol
we return you to the regularly scheduled thread, about people who are bound to fail....
I'm already on a blood thinner. If I take cayenne I'd have problems.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Is a normal health care system the one where you die on a waiting list ?

The alternate system has people dying because the insurers have decided that it is not profitable for them to treat you. Here (and everywhere else in the developed world) you are not turned away.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
naw, here they just give you drugs that would kill you because a proper diagnosis isn't in their schedule
;)
In the states the Oxycontin monopoly is held by one private company and the death rate for Oxycontin ODs is higher then it was for both aids and crack in their most deadly years

allowing that for profit is not presidential

then there is the CIA rendition plane that went down in mexico during the last bush years:
4 tons of uncut coke
lol
"POPPY" freakin BUSH alright:

...again not very presidential.

sorry to hear that Ludlow
I ditched their meds for the cayenne ( and other herbals) because it now has better clinical results, and am doing better then their comparisons, but I don't recommend that attitude to others

yer missing some tasty medicine
:(

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
in positions of power
Yes that is why Trump still fills arena's when he holds a rally . The people that voted for him are still with him . The Dems the MSM and the political establishment still are trying every trick in the book to derail Trump , yet the people who voted for him still would . Grand isn't it ?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
naw, here they just give you drugs that would kill you because a proper diagnosis isn't in their schedule
;)
In the states the Oxycontin monopoly is held by one private company and the death rate for Oxycontin ODs is higher then it was for both aids and crack in their most deadly years

allowing that for profit is not presidential

then there is the CIA rendition plane that went down in mexico during the last bush years:
4 tons of uncut coke
lol
"POPPY" freakin BUSH alright:

...again not very presidential.

sorry to hear that Ludlow
I ditched their meds for the cayenne ( and other herbals) because it now has better clinical results, and am doing better then their comparisons, but I don't recommend that attitude to others

yer missing some tasty medicine
:(
I like peppers and read a book on cayenne several years ago. I grew them in my garden. This thing just hit me unprepared.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes that is why Trump still fills arena's when he holds a rally . The people that voted for him are still with him . The Dems the MSM and the political establishment still are trying every trick in the book to derail Trump , yet the people who voted for him still would . Grand isn't it ?

The poor, deluded, toothless hillbillies are still poor and deluded. Trump drained the swamp of it's alligators and populated it up with crocodiles and the morons still haven't caught on, yet.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The poor, deluded, toothless hillbillies are still poor and deluded. Trump drained the swamp of it's alligators and populated it up with crocodiles and the morons still haven't caught on, yet.

you don't get that to fire someone
first you have to hire them?

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
My opinion includes not just the President/Prime Minister but all those who campaign for a public office.

First he/she remembers first that they are there to serve those that elected them . Second, taxes are not there to use as they like but for what will benefit the taxpayers. Third, do their best to be honorable while serving. In other words, doing what is best for the country as a whole and not just for their friends or monetary gain.

He needs to be white.

And male.

And Christian, but not too serious about it.

He needs to be an experienced con artist with a long history of breaching contracts.

It helps if he sexually assaults women and brags about it.

He should promote division along racial and religious lines.

He should insult our allies and be a sycophant of dictators.

He should be an avid consumer of conspiracy theories and an in-the-bubble devotee of never, ever listening to opposing opinion. Or facts.

Above all, he should take credit for things he had nothing to do with, and dodge responsibility for his mistakes.
My word, aren't you lucky!! You got exactly what you wished for. LOL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Probably the same shyt. The pharmecutical companies and insurance companies getting filthy rich by charging a fortune for their services. I don't trust Trump any more than I trust Obama.

Throw them away. Herbs and spices sunshine and fresh air, clean water and good food right from the earth. Never trust a factory medicine, it ain't medicine.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Yup great....This am only two clashes between anti-and pro Trump factions. LOL Geez Trump is even making George Bush look good!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Funny thing about insurance and pharmaceutical companies getting rich. Most of us have pension money invested in those companies. Which doesn't matter to the freeloaders because they neither pay for their medical or have pension plans.

you don't get that to fire someone
first you have to hire them?

There is quite a lot he don't get.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup great....This am only two clashes between anti-and pro Trump factions. LOL Geez Trump is even making George Bush look good!
Not at all . Trump is trying to do what the people who voted for him want . Those that didn't vote for him will also benefit from a drained swamp . Someone somewhere has to put a stranglehold on bureaucracy , it already eats 50 % of our gross earnings and still we ( all Canadians and Americans ) cannot operate within balanced budgets and rely on deficit financing . We are the richest nations the world has ever seen and we cannot even run government within our means . Yes it is time to drain the swamp and I wish Trump good luck . If our last government here in Canada did more to drain the swamp in Ottawant they might still be in power .

Funny thing about insurance and pharmaceutical companies getting rich. Most of us have pension money invested in those companies. Which doesn't matter to the freeloaders because they neither pay for their medical or have pension plans.

There is quite a lot he don't get.
Lots of CPP funds invested in those companies as well .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
My opinion includes not just the President/Prime Minister but all those who campaign for a public office.

First he/she remembers first that they are there to serve those that elected them . Second, taxes are not there to use as they like but for what will benefit the taxpayers. Third, do their best to be honorable while serving. In other words, doing what is best for the country as a whole and not just for their friends or monetary gain.

My word, aren't you lucky!! You got exactly what you wished for. LOL

Most politicians do tend to serve those that elected them. THose that voted for other parties not so much. Especially when the interests of one group may be diametrically opposed to those of another group. It is impossible to expect thr NDP, which is owned by government unions to look after taxpayer's best interests. Or a greenie to look after the interests of resource communities.So there is always some kind of a balancing act especially when the main objective is to get reelected to get that solid gold pension.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Lol
I wouldn't do it without INR tests every three days for a month to ensure you have the dosage right.