Presidential.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Get real. Trump's bull**** is intentional and open, and constant. Look at the wiretappinging. Just goes on and on knowing that idiots will believe him if he just lies enough about it. It's too bad. He could be a damn good President. His legacy will be very different.

It's a matter of whose lies you choose to believe.
Re the wiretapping; not necessarily 'wiretapping' but 'surveillance'. The authorities are all saying, "No, it couldn't happen. Its against the law. If it happened we would know about it".
Actually it can be done illegally. There are enough people in high places who would know how to do it. If that were the case one would hardly expect that person(s) to come forward and say publicly, 'Yeah, I/we did it!"
Obama was known to have wiretapped before. Why not again?
Too many people are claiming to know the facts when they actually don't know.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It's a matter of whose lies you choose to believe.
Re the wiretapping; not necessarily 'wiretapping' but 'surveillance'. The authorities are all saying, "No, it couldn't happen. Its against the law. If it happened we would know about it".
Actually it can be done illegally. There are enough people in high places who would know how to do it. If that were the case one would hardly expect that person(s) to come forward and say publicly, 'Yeah, I/we did it!"
Obama was known to have wiretapped before. Why not again?
Too many people are claiming to know the facts when they actually don't know.
He says he didn't say wiretapped then he says wiretapped (as does his right hand clown Spicer). It's ridiculous to listen to these idiots

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You are being "wiretapped" right now.

Me too.

It's how that information is disseminated that crosses the line.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
You are being "wiretapped" right now.

Me too.

It's how that information is disseminated that crosses the line.
Now if you say you never said that (they repeat it) you will sound like the liar in chief.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did you read it?

Everybody is already monitored. Everybody.

I don't care that they listen in and collect information on me but I do care about how it is used beyond national/international security.

If data collected from Trump Tower was released to his opponents in the election then that is some serious sh-t.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think perhaps Trump gives us a clue to a few, a short list of which would include

1. less impetuosity
2. more consideration and slower to react. (similar to "1")
3. quieter in his deportment
4. sometimes better to remain silent than voicing unpopular views
5. not displaying everything on one's mind.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
From the Echelon Wikipedia link.

Public disclosures (1988–2000) Edit
In 1988, the first disclosure of the ECHELON surveillance system originated from Margaret Newsham, a Lockheed employee. Newsham told a member of the U.S. Congress that the telephone calls of Strom Thurmond, a Republican U.S. senator, were being collected by the NSA. Congressional investigators determined that "targeting of U.S. political figures would not occur by accident, but was designed into the system from the start."[12]

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I Think the only qualifications a President needs (1) is the sincere wish to do what is best for the whole country. NOT for special groups: NOT for lobbyists: NOT for financial gain; NOT for ***-kissing other nations. (2) the ability and connections to surround himself with capable people who he can delegate and trust to get the jobs done.
I think Trump is the right man if only his detractors would get the hell off his back and stop throwing road blocks in front of everything he tries to do.
The best thing Trump has done so far is break from tradition and introduce new ways of doing things. The 'old school' crowd needed a good shaking up. The 'old school' cronies are now running scared and doing whatever they can to hang onto their power and positions.

You've articulated it well. Softening his voice might be in order.

Just take the Dumpster and then do everything opposite.

But be careful "not to throw the Baby out with the bath water".

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Did you read it?

I don't care that they listen in and collect information on me but I do care about how it is used beyond national/international security.

It doesn't say that.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Did you read it?

If data collected from Trump Tower was released to his opponents in the election then that is some serious sh-t.
He said he didn't claim that Obama wiretapped him, even though he clearly said that he did. Then he continues to claim that Obama wiretapped him, followed by "Fox said it not me". It's the continues flood of horse**** coming out of his mouth that's a character issue with this Presidency. His legacy is quickly becoming that of a boneheaded liar.

Exposing corruption needs to be loud.
Exposing non-factual corruption is nothing but lying.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
wiretapped then broadened to surveillance. And he is right, we are all being monitored.

Congress exposed that 30 years ago.

Who gained or didn't gain data is to be seen and I wouldn't put it past any President past, present or future not to use that info collected against an opponent.

Would you?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
wiretapped then broadened to surveillance. And he is right, we are all being monitored.

Who gained or didn't gain data is to be seen and I wouldn't put it past any President past or future not to use that info collected against an opponent.

Would you?

... and Obama is behind it all, eh? What a load of phlogiston.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

Who gained or didn't gain data is to be seen and I wouldn't put it past any President past, present or future not to use that info collected against an opponent.

Would you?
So suddenly poor Trump is the victim and now he has to lie about it while exposing it?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So suddenly poor Trump is the victim and now he has to lie about it while exposing it?

Oh, he's a victim ... victim! of all sorts of plots and fake news after less that two months in office. All of that evil out there and all that he wants to do is good ...