Pope Apologizes to Mexico’s Indigenous Peoples - How much gold did he steal?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You are clueless. The greeny was a mistake. You a certified moronic con bot.

He tricked you into giving him a greeny again didn't he. Why can't you manup and admit it?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That was built to prove Galileo and Capernicus wrong.

(that's Copernicus there mista spell nazi...;))

The church whacked the Templars because they had the working cross that proved the earth was out and the sun was in.
:)
With that ANCIENT instrument, the templars navigated, built, and banked.
The church wanted all that action - (see previous post on poopal banking and real estate stats)
So then the church painted the world flat to keep the peeps stupid - that's the conspiracy

;)
seems to have worked on some

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hey Cliffy... Thanks for the two greenies! I knew you guys needed a hero and I knew that you would approve of my selection.

Here is your hero again.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
(that's Copernicus there mista spell nazi...;))

The church whacked the Templars because they had the working cross that proved the earth was out and the sun was in.
:)
With that ANCIENT instrument, the templars navigated, built, and banked.
The church wanted all that action - (see previous post on poopal banking and real estate stats)
So then the church painted the world flat to keep the peeps stupid - that's the conspiracy

;)
seems to have worked on some

I had the pleasure(?) of witnessing, in real time, a friend of a friend try to tell my friend that he should not believe what science has told him about the earth being a globe, that he should do his own research.
Until that point, I hadn't really believed there were actual living breathing human beings whom believed the earth was flat...so, it was an interesting educational(?)experience

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I had the pleasure(?) of witnessing, in real time, a friend of a friend try to tell my friend that he should not believe what science has told him about the earth being a globe, that he should do his own research.
Until that point, I hadn't really believed there were actual living breathing human beings whom believed the earth was flat...so, it was an interesting educational(?)experience
It's not flat, it's stupid-shaped.