Pope Apologizes to Mexico’s Indigenous Peoples - How much gold did he steal?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You need your head examined. I don't have any heroes nor do I need them. You, on the other hand, are a hero worshiper... Donny and the dingbats. I bet you underwear cleaning bill is enormous.

You knew who that was?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You guys need a hero.

There

again its DIVINE CHI, code NOT divinci code
that is a pure and intentional misdirection that YOU have fallen for.

Petros, you and ES,are quite smart, but in this case completely wrong
:)

#20 Why Is the Vatican the Largest and Longest Owners of Telescope Observatories, Including the Newest Named L.U.C.I.F.E.R.?

The Vatican also owns most of the early books of antiquity on astronomy as well as owning the most patents on celestial observatories. Strange for an organization who was adamant of a geocentric universe.
https://aplanetruth.info/2015/03/31...ies-including-the-newest-named-l-u-c-i-f-e-r/

If you had a clue about the cross pix I posted above, you'ld get it, but you don't.
I have posted the details on other threads and that was enough of a waste of time that I won't do it again because I don't have too
I was being nice
;)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
again its DIVINE CHI, code NOT divinci code
that is a pure and intentional misdirection that YOU have fallen for.

Petros, you and ES,are quite smart, but in this case completely wrong
:)

#20 Why Is the Vatican the Largest and Longest Owners of Telescope Observatories, Including the Newest Named L.U.C.I.F.E.R.?

The Vatican also owns most of the early books of antiquity on astronomy as well as owning the most patents on celestial observatories. Strange for an organization who was adamant of a geocentric universe.
https://aplanetruth.info/2015/03/31...ies-including-the-newest-named-l-u-c-i-f-e-r/

If you had a clue about the cross pix I posted above, you'ld get it, but you don't.

Celts ran the Vatican?

Lucifer is Venus

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Who who was?

in the pic someone thought was someones hero.

btw, whos' was on first. Whats on second. Although I do prefer the routine about how many times 7 goes into 28. Brilliant. Love Abbott and Costello. Hilarious.

Just because you aren't aware of facts doesn't mean they don't exist.

what are you on about now?

You got facts? present them. So far you've provided nada.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Because there are no such things and it's ludicrous to believe they would withhold anything of such nature.

Factoid... The moon is a quasi Catholic place of worship.

The very first thing Buzz Aldrin did on the moon was have communion.

If they had spaceship service manuals the Church wouldn't have waited for Appolo 11.

Was that in the chapel beside the sound stage in Burbank where Aldrin "landed on the Moon"?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

too bad you didn't provide facts that pertained to anything of which we were speaking.

You seem to be on some tangent about how many priests diddled children in the catholic church. No one in this thread is talking about how many priests are pedophiles.

so back to you, sport.