Poor Michael Ignatieff

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Whoa.. Back up the bus on that GI Joe... I never made any such suggestion. If that is on your mind, that is entirely a fabrication in your own twisted imagination.

Keep me out of it.

I know you only do stuff like that through PM. What a Pussy.

You really ought to think of hiding it.

Really...
I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Like you, tough guy.

... So, you don't call out folks from behind a keyboard, but here you are doing exactly that... Ain't that something else, eh?
Really? I don't remember calling you out. Oooh wait a minute the words. When I called you a retard. Well you see those are words, idiot.

Where I come from calling someone out is offering violence. Kind of like you did with me in that other thread that got closed down. The one where your pussy ass move was to PM Gerryh and call him a kid toucher.

I've met a dozen punks like you on the net.

All tough behind a keyboard, when in reality your just another wimp at a keyboard who would sh it his pants in a face to face.

Go on now.

Show us all how tough you are.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I know you only do stuff like that through PM. What a Pussy.

Does it bother you that I'm not PM-ing these messages?.. If you want, I'll post in the thread first and copy the message to a PM to you as well.

Will that help?

I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Like you, tough guy.

And, what exactly are you?

Where I come from calling someone out is offering violence. Kind of like you did with me in that other thread that got closed down. The one where your pussy ass move was to PM Gerryh and call him a kid toucher.

Apparently, where you come from, it's normal to have these repulsive kid-touching fantasies that you seem to be fixated upon... And like I mentioned earlier, you shot off your retarded comment without the benefit of having the full knowledge of the exchange... But I guess that I shouldn't be to surprised to read these retarded comments that seek to do nothing but divert attention to your (former & current) ignorant retorts.

I've met a dozen punks like you on the net.

Did ya "touch 'em" as per these recurring fantasies that you are all on about?

All tough behind a keyboard, when in reality your just another wimp at a keyboard who would sh it his pants in a face to face.

Yawn.... You can consider me different... But I'm guessing that this comment will elicit a flurry of bravado.

Careful of what you wish for champ.

Go on now. Show us all how tough you are.

... And here I am thinking that you are nothing more than an anonymous surfer that has more balls than brains.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A great post, a wonderful post....I rise to my feet, applauding vigorously.... :)

Seriously.

Maybe I can stay on for another year or so, your response was moving, I feel renewed enough to continue on with the mission