Poor Michael Ignatieff

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
The thread turned from feeling sorry for Michael Ignatieff to another Anti-Israeli/ Jew thread.. :roll:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The answer can be found as easily as simply looking at the picture that you've submitted as your avatar... Add a hockey helmet and you've got the poster-boy for why women shouldn't be consume crystal meth during pregnancy.

Crystal meth was around when I was conceived retard and when I was talking about Dark Beaver I wasn't referring to your Mom.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Crystal meth was around when I was conceived retard and when I was talking about Dark Beaver I wasn't referring to your Mom.

So you think... So, how do you explain the egg-headed shape of your malformed noggin?

Perhaps it wasn't meth during pregnancy, she might have dropped you on your head multiple times as a toddler when she was high on he sh*t.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Ain't that just a mystery how these things evolve?

So listen Nit-Wit up to this point I have avoided saying anything about your Mom. Granted I think you are a retard who talks tough from behind a keyboard and the relative anonymity of the internet. I've met your type before, no probs, talk tough make threats you couldn't possibly back up, but let's leave my dead mother out of this and I will continue to do the same.

Even an idiot like you can appreciate what a numbf uck low life thing that is.

Slagging someones Mother because you're too pussy to come head on.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I have to apologize to the readers for the poor quality of the hecklers. This forum in times gone by featured such great hecklers dissers and bashers. It's almost as if the best work is all in the past. Perhaps this is a sign of the times. I'm going to have to consider retiring. I just can't go on day after day expecting better opponents. I simply cannot entertain another tinfoil wielding bum lusting twit.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Not at all. Egos tend to get bent out of shape rather easily.

Amazing how that works, eh?

So listen Nit-Wit up to this point I have avoided saying anything about your Mom. Granted I think you are a retard who talks tough from behind a keyboard and the relative anonymity of the internet. I've met your type before, no probs, talk tough make threats you couldn't possibly back up, but let's leave my dead mother out of this and I will continue to do the same.

Even an idiot like you can appreciate what a numbf uck low life thing that is.

Slagging someones Mother because you're too pussy to come head on.

Awwww... Whatsa matter widdums? Don't like it when someone pushes their nose into business that they don't know anything about?

Sorry champ.. You opened you're pie-hole to this last time, so don't get your panties all in a bunch because your getting back what you offered. With that in mind, you ought to think twice about shooting off your mouth on issues that you have no clue about (read: the posts that were relevant were omitted by the moderator). But as one would expect, you go in a-guns-a-blazing just like in the movies about the military folk that you wish to emulate.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I have to apologize to the readers for the poor quality of the hecklers. This forum in times gone by featured such great hecklers dissers and bashers. It's almost as if the best work is all in the past. Perhaps this is a sign of the times. I'm going to have to consider retiring. I just can't go on day after day expecting better opponents. I simply cannot entertain another tinfoil wielding bum lusting twit.

A great post, a wonderful post....I rise to my feet, applauding vigorously.... :)

Seriously.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Amazing how that works, eh?

Awwww... Whatsa matter widdums? Don't like it when someone pushes their nose into business that they don't know anything about?

Sorry champ.. You opened you're pie-hole to this last time, so don't get your panties all in a bunch because your getting back what you offered. With that in mind, you ought to think twice about shooting off your mouth on issues that you have no clue about (read: the posts that were relevant were omitted by the moderator). But as one would expect, you go in a-guns-a-blazing just like in the movies about the military folk that you wish to emulate.

Well like I said. Too pussy to come frontal. Surprised you didn't PM me and accuse me of being a kid-toucher. That egg head you see in the avatar that's me. I don't hide behind a persona or a false face. I also don't call people on from behind a keyboard. I'm sure your a real tough guy. By the way I don't blame your Mother for what an idiot you are, I'm sure she did the best she could.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Well like I said. Too pussy to come frontal. Surprised you didn't PM me and accuse me of being a kid-toucher.

Whoa.. Back up the bus on that GI Joe... I never made any such suggestion. If that is on your mind, that is entirely a fabrication in your own twisted imagination.

Keep me out of it.

That egg head you see in the avatar that's me. I don't hide behind a persona or a false face.

You really ought to think of hiding it.

Really...

I also don't call people on from behind a keyboard.

... So, you don't call out folks from behind a keyboard, but here you are doing exactly that... Ain't that something else, eh?