Poll: Some Alberta men believe violence against women is okay

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Never a disappointment.
No you aren't. Hampered by your admitted stupidity, you are always there to provide endless entertainment, with your make believe and fallacy.

For sh!ts and giggles, and if your admitted stupidity doesn't impede you doing so, maybe you can go back and point out my dodge.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
No you aren't. Hampered by your admitted stupidity, you are always there to provide endless entertainment, with your make believe and fallacy.

For sh!ts and giggles, and if your admitted stupidity doesn't impede you doing so, maybe you can go back and point out my dodge.

LOL...typical.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You really should come up with some new material. You're getting awfully stale.

Awfully stale??????????????? You mean like "red notches" for every comment from a moron who can't put together a valid rebuttal if his life depended on it. Anyhow I love them as they say more about the donor than the donee. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Awfully stale??????????????? You mean like "red notches" for every comment from a moron who can't put together a valid rebuttal if his life depended on it.

Not A moron. There are more than one but really JLM, I couldn't have said that better myself.

About me too, but now I just let him natter, it pisses him off to be ignored! :lol:

Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You should start ignoring me again.

Let's eat grandpa

Let's eat, grandpa

Proper punctuation can save lives.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why thank you. I'm also quite good at using the quote function as well.
Why am I not surprised by the fact that your specious ability to teach others about sarcasm, was just more of your make believe reality.

I blame your admitted stupidity.