Conservative 'Robocalls' tricked voters in last election

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
You are probably right in that there is insufficient proof yet to hang him for treason! :smile:

More than that. Just because he is party leader, if an activity, however widespread and organized as it may have been, should have occurred without his knowledge and consent and outside the rules and knowledge of official party administration, then Harper could not be blamed in the least. Then we'd be talking about rogue Conservatives acting on their own, pure and simple. Again, highly doubtul, but still a possibility that cannot be ignored.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
To all the Conservative hacks here that are frothing at the mouth and spewing vitriolic bile at every comment made, keep in mind that you have no more knowledge that proves they are innocent than we that despise the crooked, election-stealing bastards have evidence that they are guilty as hell, so please tone down the rhetoric...it's not as personal as you make it out to be...

Hey, who is defending the slanderous comments Pat Martin made (and is now whining about getting sued over)?

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
So you think the guy who micromanages everything didn't know? His lacky's are so scared of fat boy,they never go off script,no matter how stupid it makes them look.Do you think del mastro comes up with his own talking points,and then sticks with them,because he's an independent thinker ?Can't you see the little ring on the back of his neck ?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
So you think the guy who micromanages everything didn't know? His lacky's are so scared of fat boy,they never go off script,no matter how stupid it makes them look.Do you think del mastro comes up with his own talking points,and then sticks with them,because he's an independent thinker ?Can't you see the little ring on the back of his neck ?

Then again, the children of overcontrolling parents are also the ones most likely to keep secrets from those parents, no?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are probably right in that there is insufficient proof yet to hang him for treason! :smile:
Hang him for being a liar then. Just kidding, hit him where it hurts, in the wallet, community service (no pay) in Ottawa as a mail-boy for 4 years

Then again, the children of overcontrolling parents are also the ones most likely to keep secrets from those parents, no?
As well as their own kids when they have some.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How about no comment on this one so I don't get labelled a partisan hack by a Pooh Bear.
I didn't label you that, I merely pointed out the fact that you are.
RackNine defamation lawsuit an attempt to ‘silence critics,’ NDP MP Pat Martin says
Do you agree with that sentiment Fuzzy?

It's called being courteous.
You don't know what that word means. It's more likely your admitted stupidity has given me a great deal of power of you.

It's the very least I can do given that you are (by your own words) disadvantaged and I am a Canadian.
By my own words? Please, by all means, show me where I said that.

This should be fun. I highly suspect to see more of your admitted stupidity, lies and diversion, instead of a quote though.

To all the Conservative hacks here that are frothing at the mouth and spewing vitriolic bile at every comment made, keep in mind that you have no more knowledge that proves they are innocent than we that despise the crooked, election-stealing bastards have evidence that they are guilty as hell, so please tone down the rhetoric...it's not as personal as you make it out to be...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Courteous - having or showing good manners; polite

You have been proven wrong yet again.
Actually, all you proved was, you could Google a word. It doesn't mean you understand what it is to do so or be. Since your overall behavior at CC, is anything but.

Anyways, since I don't see a quote of mine in your post, showing where I admitted, in my own words no less, to being disadvantaged. I guess we can chalk that up to your admitted stupidity, resulting in your continued lies, and discourteous behavior.

I look forward to many more posts from you, containing anything but a quote, in my own words, to back up your claim.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Actually, all you proved was, you could Google a word. It doesn't mean you understand what it is to do so or be. Since your overall behavior at CC, is anything but.

Are you actually suggesting that Chuck Norris doesn't understand the what "feminine" means because he doesn't behave that way? Are you actually trying to tell me that Stephan Hawking doesn't understand what "stupid" means because he doesn't act that way. Is that really the nonsense you are trying to peddle (note I said peddle not pedal...I know you are confused by those two words).

Anyways, since I don't see a quote of mine in your post, showing where I admitted, in my own words no less, to being disadvantaged. I guess we can chalk that up to your admitted stupidity, resulting in your continued lies, and discourteous behavior.

I 'm sure you can. It doesn't refute your statements though. I do understand why you would feel embarrassed by your admitted "disadvantaged" status . If it's any consolation, I do (as a Canadian) take full responsibility for your current situation.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I 'm sure you can. It doesn't refute your statements though. I do understand why you would feel embarrassed by your admitted "disadvantaged" status . If it's any consolation, I do (as a Canadian) take full responsibility for your current situation.
Nope, still no quote.

Tsk tsk Jimmy, lies, upon lies.

Your admitted stupidity really does interfere with your ability to be honest.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Perhaps just lazy. Clearly this stuff is more important to you.
Still no quote? Still just more of your lies?

Poor Jimmy, caught lying again. Your admitted stupidity, is no excuse for your continued dishonesty.

For shame Jimmy, for shame.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
....just finishing up choking on the roasted French Vanilla Coffee that
blew out'a my nose (cleared me right up though). Oh gosh...In a weird
way I needed that. Wow.....Funny **** all around I guess. Two to tango.