Polar bears turn cannibalistic as climate change depletes arctic food supply

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Do you have proof that there are no Yeti's:lol:

No proof that they don't exist. :D As I said nobody has produced evidence that they do exist though. Do you think this is similar to cannibalism? lol

If you think comparing to a yeti eating your cat is a good analogy, then I don't think you can be helped with your deficit of understanding burdens of proof. 8O

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
No proof that they don't exist. :D As I said nobody has produced evidence that they do exist though. Do you think this is similar to cannibalism? lol

If you think comparing to a yeti eating your cat is a good analogy, then I don't think you can be helped with your deficit of understanding burdens of proof. 8O

That's debatable. :iconbiggrin:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Discussions with Kakato end up reminding me of Feynman's description of the cargo cult. They just couldn't see past the form of things.
lol I forgot all about that.

I was refering to his quote on statistics....

The sacasm is lost when you have to explain it:lol:
The quote was used in a specific context. You didn't specify anything.

Also a good way to illustrate the OP jumping to conclusions based on on interpretation of data coloured by belief......;-)
Yep. But the hint in the OP was that the PHOTOJOURNALIST (who researches with cameras) made the comment, not any RESEARCHER using a variety of methods for acquiring info.
There's method in my madness sometimes...:smile:
Ain't we all got that? lol

Do you have proof that there are no Yeti's:lol:
lol No evidence one way or the other, so Yetis are an unknown. At one time humans didn't know there were planets because we had no way of knowing.

I personally would like to see some graphs and such proving that Yeti does not exist. :)
lol Develop some way of building a Yeti detector that can survey an entire planet for Yetis and then scan Earth. lol

That's debatable. :iconbiggrin:

yetis exist because footprints exist?
I know unicorns exist:

Last edited: