personal baggage

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It was Thursday, so it was my day off. However, I am free this evening.;-)

I can't believe I said that! Crap, hope I don't find myself "red-ified".8O:lol:

lol... I picture a whole 'hubby membership list', with half a dozen red names on it... lol.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
There's also quite a debate surrounding playground bullying. One naturally questions whether the physical punishment starts at home and carries onto the playground in the form of bullying. If so, is legislation surrounding corporal punishment strict enough? Without conclusive proof that corporal punishment causes playground bullying, is it better to leave corporal punishment in the hands of parents and educators until the child reaches the age of 12 ... and then expect the child not to try the same thing on anyone younger than 12?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
that would probably make a great thread ariadne. the politics surrounding corporal punishment are a definite hotbed.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Sure seems like. I'm sure someone would like to start the thread ...

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Thanks for the negative rep comment, I assume that being Tried. You bring drama like this to a public board, expect comments you won't like. I was quite sympathizing to your situation until you created multiple Jerry Springer threads.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Who spilled their beer in the hot tub? What was that about hot tubs and hay beds?