Pedestrians mowed down in North York

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's the group of zealots who indoctrinated him online more than the desire for sex that is the problem.

We're talking the alt right, Pepe loving people.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
It's the group of zealots who indoctrinated him online more than the desire for sex that is the problem.

We're talking the alt right, Pepe loving people.

Not from what I've read about incels. Their ideas seem less political and more quasi-political. In other words, they have a pathological compulsive need for sex and then try to invent an ideology that revolved around it.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yea, and the people who take advantage of them are part of these destructive groups.

I have a feeling that this attack is going to change the way a lot of people look at these acts.

The general mood is starting to change a bit, from this guy being a complete monster to somewhat of a tragic victim of society.

This archetypal introvert is starting to become a trend.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Allegedly:

We’ve just obtained this Facebook post from the accused Alek Minassian, suspected in the #yongeandfinch mass casualty. Posted early this afternoon. FYI Incel=involuntarily celibate. Elliot Rodger killed 6 ppl at UCSB in 2014 before killing himself @globalnewsto

So it would appear that he's a Trumpite? I was hoping for either that or a muzzy. It adds to the entertainment value of these threads.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Dunno about the motive behind this but what stood out for me was the professionalism of the police officer that arrested him. If a dud like const. forcillo had been on the scene he would have blasted the driver full of holes n' we'd never get to interrogate him, why forcillo was not given a life sentence for murdering that kid still puzzles me. The cop today should make all cops proud.

OTH this guy is now going to cost us multiple millions of $$$ for legal fees, courttime and medical treatments that the the average taxpayers isn't even eligible for. He may also get to spend a few years in the bughouse and be set free to reoffend if he gets a good enough lawyer.

It's pretty sad though when a compulsive pathological need for sex can lead to mass murder.

What is bad is when he can't even buy sex.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yea, and the people who take advantage of them are part of these destructive groups.

I have a feeling that this attack is going to change the way a lot of people look at these acts.

The general mood is starting to change a bit, from this guy being a complete monster to somewhat of a tragic victim of society.

Typical leftard. The guilty is always a victim.
What these people need is to be removed from the gene pool.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OTH this guy is now going to cost us multiple millions of $$$ for legal fees, courttime and medical treatments that the the average taxpayers isn't even eligible for.

I think it's time to start getting resourceful with these guys. He can help improve things like science and medicine. He can be used as a Guinea pig to test out new medicines and vaccines etc. to see if they work or are detrimental. Or maybe use him to check out the gravity on Jupiter. It just takes a little imagination!

It's pretty sad though when a compulsive pathological need for sex can lead to mass murder.

Admittedly he may have that problem, but that is nowhere near his biggest problem.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
All over the Middle East people are killing each other in the name of a fake god. By the way, if you're buying the whole god thing I should remind you that we are merely tenants of this planet. No one owns the land.

It seems that a lot (maybe most) Westerners don't need religion as an excuse to kill, abuse or inflict pain on people.

kind of interesting really when you take a look at the disparity in the various (fukked up) mentalities

Justin Trudeau.

How dare you talk that way about our self-avowed feminist PM!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

People on the internet knew has a personality disorder and OCDs so they took advantage of him?

WOW! You're f-cked up.

That's like saying Charles Mansion was a misunderstood songwriter but society screwed him up by taking advantage of his talent.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017

Perhaps our public schools need to teach children with mental-health problems where to turn for help when they need it. For example, did this man know where to turn for help if he needed it?