Paul Watson skips $320,000.00 bail in Germany.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I'm a Vegetarian too!

Wow, Pamela sure hasn't aged well!8O:lol:

It's their self-righteousness that rubs me the wrong way. No different from any other fundamentalist belief system.

That's true. It's like it's either their way or no way.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Lol. That's before her morning makeup. ;)

They are insulting and demeaning to those that don't think like them. That's not how you win people over, ever.

She also hasn't had her daily cud-chewing either.;)

I sometimes wonder just how far they would be willing to go to prove their point?8O

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
She also hasn't had her daily cud-chewing either.;)

Ugh, somethings I just don't want to know about.

I sometimes wonder just how far they would be willing to go to prove their point?8O

The problem is everybody already gets their point. There isn't anyone, who doesn't live under a rock, that doesn't know what PETA is all about. Which is why I equate them, after a fashion, with fanaticism. It's almost like they strive to be so extreme with their ads and messages, like they're saying to themselves "If we do this then they'll all see the light."

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Ugh, somethings I just don't want to know about.

The problem is everybody already gets their point. There isn't anyone, who doesn't live under a rock, that doesn't know what PETA is all about. Which is why I equate them, after a fashion, with fanaticism. It's almost like they strive to be so extreme with their ads and messages, like they're saying to themselves "If we do this then they'll all see the light."

PETA, for me, stands for People Eating Tasty Animals. Yummmmmm!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It seems animal fanatics have two main problems- one is they don't mind their own business and two is they think they know more than everyone else. The other day we had our dog with us in a strange parking lot (with lots of people around) at Walmarts on a fairly pleasant summer day (26C) and the dog was barking and would not shut up.............she does that when lots of strangers are around. This rather obnoxious and pushy middle aged woman comes up and starts lecturing us that the dog needed water and the pavement was too hot on her feet. She was dead wrong on both counts.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hey I did my part to assist in the genocide of three different species today. You think a few tears are going to stop me?

Mwa ha ha ha.

I'm a cold hearted bitch. LOL.

I use their tears as seasoning for my bacon 'n eggs.;)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Oh you're so literal. ;)

I think the taste for liver comes with the 65th birthday though. It's big at Denny's with the 3pm dinner crowd.

It's like flip gets switched or something. ;)

Ugh. I'd probably find Pam more tasty than that!8O

There is nothing like veal liver, gravy and onions...............second only to head cheese!

Ugh x2!