Pamela Anderson says Stephen Harper's off script on climate change

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It's kind of a piss off when these Hollywood Icons decide to stick their noses into some cause. It wasn't long ago that Neil Diamond was yipping about Fort McMurray. Now sweet little Hillary is sticking her oar in! They should just stick to f**king up their own economy and leave ours alone.
i think you mean "sweet caroline"

No you didn't, I guess I was just following the rules of logic. You say Gretzky was a loser for supporting Harper and since my accomplishments are far less than Gretzky's and I support Harper, that would just naturally place me in the "loser" category. :)
that's why we get along,i am also in the loser category,not the same rules of logic,just for other reasons.

It easy to cut something down from a distance without a full understanding.
what is there to understand Petro when it comes to fort mac?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
i think you mean "sweet caroline"

that's why we get along,i am also in the loser category,not the same rules of logic,just for other reasons.

what is there to understand Petro when it comes to fort mac?
Meh, the same can be said of many a mining town in the north. South Porcupine was small but pretty rough and tumble. There's been a crap-load of towns built around resource extraction that will never win the nicest looking or friendliest town awards.

I mean geez, look at Sudbury. Several years ago some dude had a pick up truck parked downtown with some dynamite in the back. It inadvertently went off and I bet you can imagine the aftermath. Miraculously, no one died so all he got was a fine for making improvements to the downtown without a permit.