Pamela Anderson says Stephen Harper's off script on climate change

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I wonder what she thinks about the unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics.
hehe
I wasn't aware she had a thought until Flossy posted this thread.

wow I am impressed. She actually graduated high school. (1985)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
hehe

Doesn't mean much Anna, graduating from high school these days just means you occupied a desk for 12 years.
They HAVE to pass you.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Doesn't mean much Anna, graduating from high school these days just means you occupied a desk for 12 years.
They HAVE to pass you.
Yeah but what was it like in 1985? I can't remember if they shot you through on merit or just because they were tired of looking at you.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah but what was it like in 1985? I can't remember if they shot you through on merit or just because they were tired of looking at you.

Right- I keep regarding 1985 as the present, I graduated from high school in 1961. My oldest boy graduated around that time, he was smart but never exactly a scholar.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
hehe

To get a grade 12 you only need to know 51% of what they taught.

Nothing beyond that? Some community college perhaps or just parties?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
To get a grade 12 you only need to know 51% of what they taught.

Nothing beyond that? Some community college perhaps or just parties?
Can't find anything about formal education after high school. Been in the School of LIfe since then I suppose.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Well, I endorse Stephen Harper head and shoulders above those other two goofs and I don't consider myself to be a loser. Quite often it's the real losers who judge others to be losers!
i never called you a loser.

Her 20 smart friends will translate from crayon, edit and advise using phonetics in the statement on that or any topic.
i would assume Pam has at least 20 rich friends,I am betting the farm on it,and i am certain they never arrived at their wealth by using crayons or phonetics,or ripping off old ladies through ponzie schemes.
petros do you have 20 successful friends like Pam?

What does she want from him? An 8 ball and interferon?
misguided response,i give this response a D,too many tractor fumes!

bad response Petros,this type of response gives you a "D",it is stupid and old.

bad response Petros,this type of response gives you a "D",it is stupid and old.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Do think we could get Pam to give Hillary sillycone lessons?
Might help out her crippled scampain.
After all, look what Cariboob Barbie did for John mcCain

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you are thinking a little too free,Hillary is a grandma,have some respect.

Canada is being governed by B students.
After the boobs she had running that personal server of hers, you know the one that was "wiped with what a cloth?";
you know the boobs that pled the fifth during the current FBI investigation?
they don't actively work for her any more

obviously HITLARY needs new boobs

"we came ..we saw...he died"
please don't talk to me about respecting lil miss " at this point what does it matter

what kind of boobs did you think I ment?
lol...
betcha can't unsee that mental picture

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
i never called you a loser.

No you didn't, I guess I was just following the rules of logic. You say Gretzky was a loser for supporting Harper and since my accomplishments are far less than Gretzky's and I support Harper, that would just naturally place me in the "loser" category. :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Then she is really screwed, I recall she had the implants removed quite sometime ago.

I'd assume they'd have some nasty stretch marks.

It's kind of a piss off when these Hollywood Icons decide to stick their noses into some cause. It wasn't long ago that Neil Diamond was yipping about Fort McMurray. Now sweet little Hillary is sticking her oar in! They should just stick to f**king up their own economy and leave ours alone.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's kind of a piss off when these Hollywood Icons decide to stick their noses into some cause. It wasn't long ago that Neil Diamond was yipping about Fort McMurray. Now sweet little Hillary is sticking her oar in! They should just stick to f**king up their own economy and leave ours alone.
Not to nitpick but I think you mean Neil Young.

As for Pam, she's only famous for two reasons in the first place. The right one and the left one.

She does bear a strong resemblance to my ex-wife though. She had fake tits, hep and was dumb as hell too.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

It easy to cut something down from a distance without a full understanding.