O'Reilly on the view.......

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Little boys are raped by Catholics."

And a lot of those little boys, now adults, realize that lying and bashing Catholics is politically correct and more importantly, PROFITABLE, come up with stories that never happened.

Copy cats, who don't even know how to meaoww honestly.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
"Little boys are raped by Catholics."

And a lot of those little boys, now adults, realize that lying and bashing Catholics is politically correct and more importantly, PROFITABLE, come up with stories that never happened.

Copy cats, who don't even know how to meaoww honestly.

So now they are liars?

That's a first.

I suppose Theo Fleury is a liar as well since his accusations against James have gotten him some publicilty and sold some books.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
The murderous Muslims that fleww planes into the World Trade Center, blasted the USS Cole, the Embassies in Kenya, the subway in Madrid, the hotel im Mumbai, the innumerable homicide bombers, the children whose parents sent them to their deaths all shouted Allahu Akbar in the moment of their despicable act.

Timothy McVeigh was trhe scum of the Earth, but as far as anyone knows he never commited his henious act in the name of Jesus.

O'Reilley was absolutely correct and the two primadonnas were absolutely wrong.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yes, but it's clearly obtuse not to use more specific language related to the act itself. It's duuuuuuuumb.

It is as meaningless as replacing Timothy McVeigh with 'Catholic'. Catholic-Man bombed Alfred P. Murrah today.

Dumb.
Oh BALONEY!

McVeigh did not bomb the Centre BECAUSE he was Catholic, he bombed it DESPITE his Catholicism.

And therein lies the difference.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The murderous Muslims that fleww planes into the World Trade Center, blasted the USS Cole, the Embassies in Kenya, the subway in Madrid, the hotel im Mumbai, the innumerable homicide bombers, the children whose parents sent them to their deaths all shouted Allahu Akbar in the moment of their despicable act.

But not every muslim is a terrorist, or supports terrorism.

Much like not every Catholic supports terrorism in Northern Ireland.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
So now they are liars?

That's a first.

I suppose Theo Fleury is a liar as well since his accusations against James have gotten him some publicilty and sold some books.

How many of those who claim to have been abused (if any, ever) were subjected to lie detector tests? How many were abused by people who were not priests and were not even Catholics?

Could this NHL has been at the twilight of his career think of a better way to enhance his chances to wealth?

But not every muslim is a terrorist, or supports terrorism.

Much like not every Catholic supports terrorism in Northern Ireland.

Actually, it was the Protestants who would never waste a chance to kiss the Queen's fat ass who were the real terrorists in Ireland. Can you name the hateful and despicable Catholic equivalent of Protestant "reverend" Ian Paisley?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Karrie

I think the "View" format is way beneath the kind of tussle O'Reilly enjoys and have no idea unless he owes favors to Barbara Walters who has been around since the Mayflower why he bothers showing up there.

Mixing O'Reilly up with the Behar/Goldberg pair does little to improve the topic - its worth in even discussing and there are far more knowledgeable women who will discuss and argue with O'Reilly on his own program or network. The "JoyWhoopee" Act are two who have to combine physical tantrum to make their "pointlessness".

The View is lightweight nooz - geared to sooth the fevered moms and grandmoms so they can enjoy yet another day feeling good with their rapidly declining world of common sharing and contributions to their neighbors and fellow citizens.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Oh BALONEY!

McVeigh did not bomb the Centre BECAUSE he was Catholic, he bombed it DESPITE his Catholicism.

And therein lies the difference.

Who cares?

That one would label him a Catholic just as one would label a terrorist a Muslim implies that all that fall under the religion itself inherently support the terrorist act. That is completely false, even if it is unintended. And it's that allusion that has deluded the nation into believing that there is a significant terrorist threat from muslims when 97% of them are benign.

You don't see people calling out "Christian Terrorism" for the anti-islamic stupidity that occurred after the mosque debacle. And if you think that's just fine, but condone the sensationalism of "Muslim Terrorism" then that's a pretty blatant hypocrisy.

Your argument for the motive of the terrorist does not hold up. The media has a responsibility not to create a contrived stereotype, regardless of that motive. By condoning these sorts of generalities, we only reinforce the negative assumptions that come along the way.

Last edited:

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
How many of those who claim to have been abused (if any, ever) were subjected to lie detector tests? How many were abused by people who were not priests and were not even Catholics?

Could this NHL has been at the twilight of his career think of a better way to enhance his chances to wealth?

There you have it folks Kevin James is innocent in the eyes of Jack.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
First of all, Avro, I am YUKONJACK, you lazy slagger, who finds it too hard to peck out "YUKON".

Secondly who in the Hell is Kevin James and why should I care?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I think I got it now....It's OKay and politically correct to call all Christians bible thumpers and child molesters .....but saying that muslims attacked on 9/11 is not, unless you add the word "fanatic" or "terrorist" even though the administration shied away from calling them terrorists for almost two years preferring to call them simple criminals and mirandizing them.:roll:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I think I got it now....It's OKay and politically correct to call all Christians bible thumpers and child molesters .....but saying that muslims attacked on 9/11 is not, unless you add the word "fanatic" or "terrorist" even though the administration shied away from calling them terrorists for almost two years preferring to call them simple criminals and mirandizing them.:roll:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Either one makes you a polarized zealot DaS, you know that. :) Seriously, come sit here in the middle, it's good for giggles.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Until you find the edit....try the [preview post] button before posting

OK. Let me try: Seems to work BEFORE I submit my post. Now I am going to submit and see what happens.

No surprise, it did not work. I guess I will have to read and edit and proof-read my posts, or else go to WalMart and buy a box of pencils, because I sure can not find the one that is supposed to give me ability to edit a hastily or prematurely submitted post.