Open military to non citizens?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
no surprise.

If we have learned anything over the past few years its that the military and the RCMP have a rather large problem in this regard.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
no surprise.

If we have learned anything over the past few years its that the military and the RCMP have a rather large problem in this regard.

It's that "macho" image a lot of cops and military personnel see in themselves! Ironically those who consider themselves to be macho are generally the least macho! Macho people are also humble. JMHO.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
no surprise.

POOR stupid hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moose is right..................................

hemerHOID DID NOT read the article.................................

which seems to indicate the mission is split along ideological lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words LIE-beral style politically minded social

engineers at odds with actual SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO ROOM for LIE-beral POLITICAL CRAP in a potential combat zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even MORE AMAZING is HOW OFTEN this kind of CRAP comes up..........................................

WHEN LIE-berals are IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody recall the trouble the Van Doos had during their time in Bosnia..................................

under CHRETIEN LIE-berals.......................................

allegations regarding alcohol abuse and nurses at some Bosnian hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the Cdn mission to Somalia......................................

also under Chretien LIE-berals when a thief was beaten to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals and soldiers simply DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Our idiot Boy Justin is the WORST OF LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If we declared a civil war against the UK would many of them jump to 'our side'? (just so we don't support all their insane policies)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
YOU?????????????????????????????

WORK??????????????????????????????????????

I hate to break it to you....................................

but assembling Lego toys in your mental health facility day room.................................

IS NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though it may be mentally DEMANDING for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So why is the loco collective watching me so closely then?? You may not have noticed but I take things apart to see how they work. When the current topic is the global economy there is nobody that is not involved. You can't tackle that even though it is your responsibility. This is the price you and the loco collective pay. Such it up Buttercup, it was well earned by your kind.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Let me clue you in - nobody reads anything you cut and paste
So now links to news stories are cut and paste? Wow, you leftist f*ckers really can't resist moving goal posts.

It's no wonder not a soul on here takes seriously a thing you say. You pull out specious ass facts, utterly refuse to back them up with a link of any kind. And then piss and moan about a link to a news story being cut and paste because you shot off your f*cking yap as usual without having a clue what you were talking about.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So why is the loco collective watching me so closely then?? You may not have noticed but I take things apart to see how they work. When the current topic is the global economy there is nobody that is not involved. You can't tackle that even though it is your responsibility. This is the price you and the loco collective pay. Such it up Buttercup, it was well earned by your kind.

We watch you for the same reasons..............................

we would watch any other BIZARRE CREATURE....................................

from another planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are wondering how such a BIZARRE creature as yourself............................

could possibly evolve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So now links to news stories are cut and paste? Wow, you leftist f*ckers really can't resist moving goal posts.

It's no wonder not a soul on here takes seriously a thing you say. You pull out specious ass facts, utterly refuse to back them up with a link of any kind. And then piss and moan about a link to a news story being cut and paste because you shot off your f*cking yap as usual without having a clue what you were talking about.
Really? That sounds like the way you respond to my posts that do have links and the facts have been verified. lol

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Let me clue you in - nobody reads anything you cut and paste

The CLASSIC LIE-beral AVOIDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HemerHOID READS EVERY WORD.............................................

seeking FRANTICALLY for some loophole or flaw in logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when he FAILS to find such weakness.............................

he then denies ever having looked at the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We watch you for the same reasons..............................

we would watch any other BIZARRE CREATURE....................................

from another planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are wondering how such a BIZARRE creature as yourself............................

could possibly evolve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting for a wreck that isn't coming. The loco collective is the entity that is imploding. Look at the retarded way you post and then you wonder why you are such an easy person to shut down as your posts more artwork than substance. I though you should know that.