Oh my! I wrote a letter to Bill O'Reilly and he personally responded and thanked me!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
FOX Network has been here for a long time. FNC.. FOX News Channel about 2-3 years.

The network launched in 1996.. and it took 8 years (2006), for it to be launched.. and it was given a digital license at that.

Can't Canadians handle varying media outlets. O gosh! It questions the supposed cultural values of our nation. We can't have that!

And I am a Premium member of billoreilly.com and shared my letter from them, and a billoreilly.com staff member, says only he can sign his emails.. and if his letter was signed, it was him, or an unaurthorized sign.

So Bill read my letter and thanked me!

Ha Ha!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
FOX broadcast network, is starting to relate themself more and more with FNC...

The tv shows on FOX have the FNC values.. which I respect.

Look at NBC/MSNBC putting liberal nonsense within their primetime.

Maybe FOX broadcast network will be outlawed in Canada for being conservative...

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Maybe FOX broadcast network will be outlawed in Canada for being conservative...

Fox aired Married with Children, South Park and The Simpsons. Do they portiat consevitive values?

Richard Murdoc should be banned.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The government of Qatar owns Al Jazeera.

Westmanguy, raise your standards.

I remember an announcement "SOME" months ago, saying that Al Jazeera was now under the
control of a u.s. network, or, perhaps the u.s. government, so that they could have a more balanced
viewpoint, as the u.s. was not getting any "positive" coverage at all from them.
Are you sure "that" did not happen?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Family Guy, American Dad..... these are shows with value? Last I knew, they are Fox programs. And they are among the worst programs on tv today for promoting 'values'. Unless you count spousal abuse, pedophelia, and the gang land style pistol whipping of the family dog to be values you hold near and dear. that being said, the entertainment a network chooses to air is irrelevant to the quality of their news (or what passes as news in american tv).

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Oh my.. I am so excited rate now.

Bill, my fav. journalist EVER! I wrote him a letter to his email from his FNC show.

And he PERSONALLY responded to me via email!

I have never been so giddy...

Its Off-topic, but damn did that make my day!

Gee! I'm gonna sit right down and send an email post haste to David Caruso! :)