neighbourhood rugrat

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: Well I would not need any rescuing hammie :twisted: and please no guns allowed when we are fishing, I have seen all those antlers over at your place 8O terrible :twisted:

Hammie

Jan 31, 2005
Victoria BC
8O I would never bring a gun fishing - why that would be illegal. And those antlers belonged to some meat I needed for the freezer. :wink: I fish for pleasure and for food, I hunted once for meat. I mostly enjoy the great outdoors, unarmed.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
alrighty than...right now hammie I am trying to read the vanni thread, its important...go talk to twila..shes great....I will be over to see you in a hour or so...don't bug me now I am reading...thanks. :p

Hammie

Jan 31, 2005
Victoria BC
8O I hear you like fly fishing the best.....bet you can hardly keep up to the ones you catch with that open trap...............hee hee hee

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
that was good..I am impressed...did it take long to think up?? And you better have your own fishing gear to :twisted: Your a tall drink of water...but I can take ya :twisted:

Hammie

Jan 31, 2005
Victoria BC
8) I have my own gear for sure. Thanks and I am always thinking of retorts for you, my short drink of Buckley's (hard to take, but good for you)

Hammie

Jan 31, 2005
Victoria BC
:D Besides I just finished baking a batch of cookies, so I will put the coffee on.

PS - for those just joining this program.....Peapod and Hammie are friends and diss each other strictly for public amusement.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hey hammie........did she smell her toke when she was out with you? i haven't laughed that hard in ages...here we are taking off for the day in the brilliant sunshine, and pea dons her 'hat' that she had forgotten in the jeep. covered (or should i say smothered) in patchoula (?) oil and waiting for her. along comes pea, picks it up with one hand, does a quick twirl on the hand and ta da! up to the ol' nose hairs. almost whiffed the thing right up her nose she did.

my god pea, control yourself i says. 8O i can't help it, galli, it's covered in my patchoula oil and i am fresh out. snort. snort. grin.

well pea, as i am writing this they are playing 'sky pilot' on the radio, so there is a god! it goes so well with the patchy oil. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I think you mean toque :p quit bugging me about patchouli oil :roll: the stuff smells good to me, I like it..and ehm...you don't see me complaining about having to drive down the road with you in a jeep and you are wearing a cape...like you are underdog or something 8O 8O...I mean really I say nothing, just sniff and bear it :p in fact I ran into someone that said...hey pea were you in a jeep on saturday with someone wearing a cape up at the observatory...ehm...nope must have been somebody else :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
ah pea...i think you are forgetting the part about who exactly jumped off the mountain. and it wazzn't me 8O . sure, i might have been wearing the cape, but you were the bozo with the 'toke' on your head, or should i say ' toque'. hmmmm, i guess the 'toke' was what you were smokin'. yeah, that's it!!!! and when you gave that last belly laugh and heading towards the edge with your wings on, how was i to know you were serious about going flying that day? my god pea, you grinning ear to ear as you shot the air currents and got that occasional pocket of fresh air, looping and swirling, my god even thinking about it i get dizzy. so there's me in my cape, running around to the side of the jeep, taking pictures, following you for miles as you soared thru the upper currents finally ......... finally landing in the field behind the gravel pit. i was bloody exhausted
8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well if I was toking...than you were sniffing 8O I don't toke and fly, it makes me paranoid 8O I am paranoid enough on the ground. *looks around*...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what we really did was eat a bucket of humus with rice crackers on top of a mountain...just me and my buddy sitting at the edge of the planet with our feet dangling over the side..eating peaches :p ...now I gotta go and sift through a huge bag of garbage I can't find my paycheck....did I leave it in your jeep...I saw it on Saturday...dam I hate this!!!!!!

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
pea, i am not going to take the bait on this one...you know how i feel about this stuff. first it was money just floating around in your pockets, now your bloody check????? oh boy, you are in big trouble next time we meet up. did you check that purse thingee that you now wear? you know, the army commando look that you are sporting 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
mini dude has a new question...I pay the mini dude a nickel for every weed he pulls out of my garden...but only a penny if it as no root attached to it...he seems to feel that with the rate of inflation he should be getting more.....mini dude I had to do it for no wage at all when I was your age :p

Here is his question:

Peapod do dogs bark in their sleep???

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
yes, when they dream. I witnessed this exact thing last week!
THey also "run" and "growl" in their sleep. Cat's just do the "chicken"

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Not only do dogs bark in their sleep, but they wake themselves doing it, then bark at the barking that woke them up. If you have four dogs and one barks in it's sleep the other three assume that there's somebody at the door. The sleep-barking dog then wakes up, sees her buddies at the door, and decides that somebody must be there too.

Dogs are not very good at deductive reasoning.