My new Native hero, Chief Clarence Louie.

layzingin

Jan 14, 2013
Only condescending to you. You've earned that much.

Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
who's flippant?

Actually, this is an excellent post and the lesson isn't confined to First Nations, another minority luminary gave a similar speech to his people- his name is Bill Cosby!
I love Bill Cosby. He's a comedian isn't he.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I am native and I took offense when Mr louie called his people down, even if it were meant in jest or a stereotype rebuttal. That is how I arrive at my log name. In spite of what people think, there are countless hard working natives as with all ethic groups of every race. we shouldn't generalize as some of us unintentionally do or otherwise.

oops! the big issue wasn't for you. But now I know how big you are. thanks

You dare to throw out BS yet your handle is itself the very same thing you condemn. What a Dufus and I am trying to be courteous. If you have a point to make- do it. Yes I read your posts.

But when you jump in and condemn for no reason what so ever you will encounter blow back,

Till then Fk off. Stopped being courteous.

layzingin

Jan 14, 2013
You dare to throw out BS yet your handle is itself the very same thing you condemn. What a Dufus and I am trying to be courteous. If you have a point to make- do it. Yes I read your posts.

But when you jump in and condemn for no reason what so ever you will encounter blow back,

Till then Fk off. Stopped being courteous.
Who have I condemned this time? People have a right to agree to disagree or at least be civil.
Open your ears and listen... they are tweaking their tongues.