Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Re: RE: Muslims Sue Over Cartoons

cortez said:
Hank C said:
cortez said:
sue the bastards for every danish crona theyve got

ok using your faulty logic, should we sue the people who created piss christ? or what about that cartoon with jesus and the pig (ill spare you the details). If christians had acted like the muslims did (they did not, they wrote letters and called talk shows instead) would you advocate they sue?

no
because there never was a jesus
so mocking a character of fiction is not slanderous

Or

no
because it isn't fashionable to be pro-christian
so trolls like Cortez will not be able to feel superior if they are even-handed.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

cortez said:
what is troll

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006

jimmoyer said:
I second ITN's notion about the pigment of our cyber
vision of Cortez.

Cortez is hollow.

Cortez is a troll.

Cortez doesn't exist.

Cortez has no depth.

Cortez is predictable.

Cortez doesn't understand any of this.

interesting....
so my suggestion that jesus never existed--- which may be the case--- uptsets you more than a religious group rightfully claiming defamation----im sure we can all think of some examples of some more frivolous law suits.-- and launching a law suit-- doesnt mean they would win -- does it--- i guess the concept of due process escapes you--- but then agian i can see that so MUCH of this does----i suppose we will leave it up to the Danish courts--- as an experiment they might want to publish a series of cartoons mocking moses--- saying something like--- we are the chosen people we can do whatever we want---- with a drawing of the aftermath of a -- punative raid on the palestinians -- wonder if any law suits would be launched as a consequence of that example of --- free speech---

moyer thinks he is neutral

moyer demonstrates trolling by doing quite a bit of it him or herself

moyer only thinks he understands Hobbes

moyer claim that cortez is predictable is becoming predictable

moyer cant really write poetry

moyer likes to communicate with nonexistent entities

moyer is evasive

moyer has failed to see that cortez is only one troll out of dozens on this forum-- including himself, jay, and itn

jesus speed to you moyer

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
I think not said:
I'm convinced Cortez, your only purpose on this board is to troll and that's about it.

and of course to quite successfully defeat many of your arguments

Es verdad ITN