Muslims face negative perception in Canada, study suggests

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

The truth is stunning, isn't it????

lol

While we're at it:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...s-are-at-risk-of-mutilation-in-the-capital.do

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Colpy supplied the links to back his story about the rapes.... So if you want to counter that, make a case and provide your suppourt if necessary.... Dont post pictures about his mom, thats kinda childish... BUT even though the majority of rapes were perferomed by muslims on westerners in Oslo doesnt mean that all muslims are rapists....

Guys should attack the message not the person

Last edited:

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Good Gawd!
According to the Norway International Network:
"Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) reported that there now have been 116 rapes reported in the capital (Oslo) so far this year. Only nine of the reported attacks have resulted in convictions."

There was no indication of the origin of the nine convicted. If the other 107 are not solved, statements about ethnicity or religion of the perpetrators are "propaganda" at best.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Good Gawd!
"Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) reported that there now have been 116 rapes reported in the capital (Oslo) so far this year. Only nine of the reported attacks have resulted in convictions."

There was no indication of the origin of the nine convicted. If the other 107 are not solved, statements about ethnicity or religion of the perpetrators are "propaganda" at best.

Voices emerge to counter rape stigma - The Local

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Good Gawd!

83 of the 86 women assaulted without anyone arrested referred to their attackers as "non-European".

Try again.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Colpy's mom?

My Mom, who passed away on Sept. 30 just past at the age of 91years, was a sweet, generous, very religious, intelligent and cultured woman that never in her life smoked, drank, said a curse word.....or fired a weapon.

Perhaps you should STFU.......

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My Mom, who passed away on Sept. 30 just past at the age of 91years, was a sweet, generous, very religious, intelligent and cultured woman that never in her life smoked, drank, said a curse word.....or fired a weapon.
Sorry to hear that bud. My belated condolences.

I can't believe how weak some peoples arguments must be, when dragging other members family into the equation seems appropriate.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Thanks CDN Bear....I guess I should withdraw the "100%" thing, as it seems inaccurate by that OP.......but the problem remains the same.

The vast majority of rape in Norway is committed by a tiny Muslim minority.

Sorry to hear that bud. My belated condolences.

I can't believe how weak some peoples arguments must be, when drasgging other members family into the equation seems appropriate.

Thank you again.......

To be fair, he couldn't know....

Anyway, I think I will go edit out the dueling reference......

Wouldn't want everyone to think I was a neanderthal or anything.

:)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
My late mother...while she didn't look at all like that gun wielding woman could shoot an owl in an old chicot (half dead tree) on the far side of the barn...about a a hundred yds......by the light of the moon.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Sorry about your loss Colpy...................sometimes people don't know when to stuff a rag in it!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

My condolences on your loss.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Thanks CDN Bear....I guess I should withdraw the "100%" thing, as it seems inaccurate by that OP.......but the problem remains the same.

The vast majority of rape in Norway is committed by a tiny Muslim minority.

Thank you again.......

To be fair, he couldn't know....

Anyway, I think I will go edit out the dueling reference......

Wouldn't want everyone to think I was a neanderthal or anything.

:)

I can see by this post your Mothers positive influence on your character.