Moving to Canada

equipmanager

Sep 28, 2016
Hahaha I'm a female stupid. Shows you don't know how to read.. you get your diploma from Trump U?

Your the sickening kind of Right Wing Christian that doesn't follow Jesus. You hide behind saying you're Christian but you're not, while saying vile things. Real Christians cringe at people like you and our embarrassed. I'll say a rosary for you

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hahaha I'm a female stupid. Shows you don't know how to read.. you get your diploma from Trump U?

Your the sickening kind of Right Wing Christian that doesn't follow Jesus. You hide behind saying you're Christian but you're not, while saying vile things. Real Christians cringe at people like you and our embarrassed. I'll say a rosary for you
Umm. . . was that to me or Durry? I'll cop to not being Christian. And if it's OK, I'd rather not follow Jesus. That didn't end well for him.

equipmanager

Sep 28, 2016
You are right! I hate when people bring religion into something and do everything in Christian like!!! Your advise is what I needed thank you!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Something quiet but does have a rising economy. It would be nice to live in peace.

Pretty much the whole country lives in peace, even the more densly populated places in the central part of Canada. (look up our crime rates and compare)

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I wonder if Canada could exchange Durry for someone. TB, are you up for an exchange? You might need to give Durry's place a good scrubbing though I imagine.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You make me sick. You must belong to the KKK extended family. Your character is deplorable. Get lost and don't comment again. Do back to your sister wife.
"it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood,, won't you be mine, won.t you be mine,, ohhh won't you be my neighbor." :). Nice act. Did be you want me ta go wit ya to dis dinnah why you wait till we almost heah befo you axe me?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

If you want to steer clear of bible thumping evangelists and Mormons, give Alberta a miss. I would extend that to the interior of B.C. except that it is so exceptionally beautiful there that it is worth putting up with any intolerant pseudochristians you might encounter here and there. It is Shangri-la in a few parts of the Okanagan, Shuswap and Cariboo regions.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Pretty well tells you everything about this dude that you care to know eh.

It's clear why he can't live in the US, or probably anywhere else for that matter given his anger issues.

It's not likely that he is Catholic like he claims, if there is one characteristic about Christians it's that they are willing to listen to constructive critism carefully and discussing before getting angry. Not this dude, he's probably a Muslim??
Naw I think it's Larry the Cable guy.:).

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
If you want to steer clear of bible thumping evangelists and Mormons, give Alberta a miss. I would extend that to the interior of B.C. except that it is so exceptionally beautiful there that it is worth putting up with any intolerant pseudochristians you might encounter here and there. It is Shangri-la in a few parts of the Okanagan, Shuswap and Cariboo regions.

If you move to Bountiful BC, make sure your daughter includes a monogamy clause in her marriage contract.

:D

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's not likely that he is Catholic like he claims, if there is one characteristic about Christians it's that they are willing to listen to constructive critism carefully and discussing before getting angry.
You do realize you kinda disproved that all by yourself right here in this thread, right?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Naw I think it's Larry the Cable guy.:).

Oh you mean Her,,,, the one that keeps saying she's female but walks around with guy parts all the time. No wonder he/she is so angry, maybe she has been pulling on her own cable wire too long !!

:D ...

equipmanager

Sep 28, 2016
Oh you mean Her,,,, the one that keeps saying she's female but walks around with guy parts all the time. No wonder he/she is so angry, maybe she has been pulling on her own cable wire too long !!

:D ...

Ohhh good one! That was a real burn moron...

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Haha how'd ya guess lol

Hahahahaha!! Again he is so stupid he doesn't even realize what a ignorant hypocrite he is!

To be a hypocrite does require some intelligence since he needs to be aware that he's not practicing what he preaches. I think he's just clueless.

Last edited:

equipmanager

Sep 28, 2016
To be a hypocrite dies require some intelligence since he needs to be aware that he's not oracticing what he preaches. I think he's just clueless.

Again you are right. I got over being pissed and how have turned to laughter.
He lost all credibility...

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Pretty much the whole country lives in peace, even the more densly populated places in the central part of Canada. (look up our crime rates and compare)

Peaceful maybe from the outside looking in, but where I live in Central Canada, there is a lot of supressed anger and divisiveness.