Mother-Of-The-Year Kicks Kid Out Of The House For Voting For Trump

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm sure he will be a good little democrat lemming once the Stockholm syndrome kicks in fully.

I'm not sure which is worse. This useless excuse for a mother or the British Columbia Teacher's Federation urging it's members to use a resource package designed to stop military enrollment. I don't remember when teacher's job description changed from teaching math and science but it would appear their new role is to mold our kids into liberal lemmings by telling them what political views to have.

http://bctf.ca/uploadedFiles/Public/SocialJustice/Publications/Seeds/Seeds%20of%20SJ%20November%202016.pdf

They've been doing that since the 70's. The majority of BC teachers back then were NDP shills and pushed the NDP agenda big time.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
They've been doing that since the 70's. The majority of BC teachers back then were NDP shills and pushed the NDP agenda big time.

I went to school there, good old LSS like you, so I know, but they have gotten really out of hand with this shi!t.

Our goats are gotten by your stupidity or is that just disgust?

My goat was gotten by Selfsame. Poor little guy can't walk or sh!t properly anymore.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm sure he will be a good little democrat lemming once the Stockholm syndrome kicks in fully.

I'm not sure which is worse. This useless excuse for a mother or the British Columbia Teacher's Federation urging it's members to use a resource package designed to stop military enrollment. I don't remember when teacher's job description changed from teaching math and science but it would appear their new role is to mold our kids into liberal lemmings by telling them what political views to have.

http://bctf.ca/uploadedFiles/Public/SocialJustice/Publications/Seeds/Seeds of SJ November 2016.pdf
OK, I'll put "voting conservative" on the list of reasons not to kick a child out of the house. So, as I make it out, the list is now:

Being gay
Not following parents' religion
Voting liberal
Using social media too much
Wearing hair long
Having the "wrong" boy/girlfriend
Any form of defiance that doesn't involve voting conservative

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Amazing that Liberals care little about the abuse of this child because the mother approves of the Liberal candidate.

You are out of your effin mind.

I don't care what your political situation is, THIS was despicable and IS despicable.

You can take your "Liberals care little" bullshyte and shove it up your sanctimonious azz. I've seen people, both conservative AND liberal be upset by this.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You are out of your effin mind.

I don't care what your political situation is, THIS was despicable and IS despicable.

You can take your "Liberals care little" bullshyte and shove it up your sanctimonious azz. I've seen people, both conservative AND liberal be upset by this.

You are very salty it would seem.

At any rate... this is how liberals are.