Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... wow! controversial subject!

... but no, the group responsible for most of the murders in canada is not the mafia, it's not street gangs -- it's the pigs! and this can easily be proven, the statistics are there. accordingly, it's not a stretch to conclude that most of the missing person cases are probably in fact not missing persons at all but actually the victims of police murders ...

... sorry if it makes you crazy to read this from someone but there it is ...

Not a stretch you say - Nothing to confirm - Stats - what stats - Proven easily you say - well prove it.

You stretch your illogical claims better than spandex on a fat ass.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
So, you can't post the 'easily available' statistics, then.
... the statistics can easily be found on the internet with a quick google search ...

... a list of a few of the many people killed by the police with tasers alone from the year 2003 to the year 2008 can be seen at this website HERE ...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... the statistics can easily be found on the internet with a quick google search ...

... a list of a few of the many people killed by the police with tasers alone from the year 2003 to the year 2008 can be seen at this website HERE ...

I want you to post the numbers, how many unsolved murders there were, and how many of these were by the police.

It's easy, let's see you do it. Don't post a link, post the numbers, and your source.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
I want you to post the numbers, how many unsolved murders there were, and how many of these were by the police.

It's easy, let's see you do it. Don't post a link, post the numbers, and your source.
... you want me to tell you which specific unsolved murders were perpetrated by the police and which ones weren't? my friend, you seem to be of the belief that i'm some kind of a ... WIZARD!!!

... put away the bong dude ...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You just can't back up your

Last edited:

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Those are just the ones they've been caught doing.
... yes it is. which proves that there are MANY, MANY other murders perpetrated by the pigs that they've covered up ...

Check your wall;-)
... you're saying the moderators release private information about members accounts on this website? if true, that's a pretty darn underhanded thing to do to a poster ...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... you want me to tell you which specific unsolved murders were perpetrated by the police and which ones weren't? my friend, you seem to be of the belief that i'm some kind of a ... WIZARD!!!

... put away the bong dude ...

I had this vague idea that you were willing to back up your claims.
I'm not surprised at the result, however.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... yes it is. which proves that there are MANY, MANY other murders perpetrated by the pigs that they've covered up ...

... you're saying the moderators release private information about members accounts on this website? if true, that's a pretty darn underhanded thing to do to a poster ...

Why not tell us about yourself.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... oh but i have backed up the topic with links to stats. as has another poster ...

I simply asked for the numbers to be posted, how many unsolved murders were there, and how many were perpetrated by the police.

I'm waiting for you to post the numbers that you claim are so easily accessible.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Why not tell us about yourself.
... a tad off-topic don't you think?

I simply asked for the numbers to be posted, how many unsolved murders were there, and how many were perpetrated by the police.
... you want to know how many unsolved murders were perpetrated by the cops? in what way would they be unsolved if we know who the killers are?