Most Unsolved Canadian Murders Are Perpetrated By The Police

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
... it's so obvious that most of the unsolved murders in canada have been committed by the cops. here's why: other than the canadian army, the police are the only identifiable canadian group that openly takes the lives of others on a regular basis. a victim of a police murder shows up on the news on a daily basis in canada, the murder of robert dziekanski by the mounties in 2007 being the most widely-publicized police murder. further, the police and crown prosecutors are partners and they will not pursue criminal activity perpetrated by cops; instead the police and crown counsel will cover up and refuse to investigate murders in which the police are guilty ...

... if you put two and two together you quickly come to the conclusion that the police themselves are probably guilty of committing most, if not all, of the unsolved murders in canada ...
WOW! This dood must be what Stretch was like when he was 3 or 4 yrs old.

... thank you for your excellent post ...

... and not only did i get attacked on this board for saying what i said, but i actually got attacked by the rcmp in my home town the very night that i said it ...

... after i left the coffee shop where i had logged into the canadian content forums to write the post, i was pulled over by a pig while i was riding my bike home for no real reason. the pig told me i was riding my bike wrong and he gave me a whole list of reasons why i was riding my bike wrong and he told me to get off the road with my bike and he threatened to hit me with a fine ...

... coincidence? nope, a sign of a very guilty police force that lacks any semblance of self-control ...
I think I saw you and your bike. I snapped a pic even:

Or was this you?