More Democratic Legislators Plan on Sitting Out Trump’s Swearing-In

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I ain't defending anybody. I have said for the last 8 years that Obama was just a darker shade of Bush. There is no Yanky politician (cept maybe Bernie) who I would not rejoice if they were hanged by their nuts. If you think that does not include Hillary you would be wrong again. She probably has more balls that you.
The agenda those two were on started a long time ago. There is Gulf War I that was a decade earlier and that had a false flag start from the slant drilling angle. 1979 was not a good year for the US in Iran under Carter. Carter did start the Afghan War but history is trying very hard to change the facts to suit their promoted fantasy. (that the CIA started the war against the elected government 6 months before the USSR came in to stop the terrorism. It is quite important that you understand that last little bit as that was almost the same for the government death squads that ruled Central and South America. What Venezuela is going through right now is punishment for electing Hugo. If you don't get the ringleaders they get back at you many times over. Cutting the tail off the snake only pisses off the head of the snake.

The bankers morphed themselves from being common thieves to being higher than royalty and they have aspirations to become gods. There is only one way to do that, having the UN 'thrown out' of the US can be manipulated into being just what 'they' need to start ruling from Israel, Jerusalem specifically. North America is far enough away that we can miss most of the events that happen after that. The EU west of Russia is in shambles and that will be where the drama shifts to now that the Mid-East is focusing on rebuilding as mopping up is the only war thing left on the menu. The EU can be put into meltdown (again) so war won't be off the headlines, just who is involved in it. Perhaps all those weapons will be turned on the Ukraine and that will join the West (or what's left of it)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I ain't defending anybody. I have said for the last 8 years that Obama was just a darker shade of Bush. There is no Yanky politician (cept maybe Bernie) who I would not rejoice if they were hanged by their nuts. If you think that does not include Hillary you would be wrong again. She probably has more balls that you.
they don't say "dan for prison" do they?
no
that's hillary's tag line
hillary can pay for her big fancy balls with the money that was supposed to go to haiti
and she can have all the jail sex she wants when she gets to the hoosegow

and bernie is a communist nut bar who couldn't even deal with hillary's vote fraud
trump did

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The Yanks have been doing that for over 100m years. Singling out Obama is stupid. Do you really think the Trumpster is going to change that?
I am not going to discriminate against him Cliffy
I am going to give the man a chance
if he shows that in time, he is being disingenuous
heh heh
it will henseforth be both barrels all day everyday
:)