More Democratic Legislators Plan on Sitting Out Trump’s Swearing-In

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Maybe it's not a bad thing that politicians are boycotting the inauguration ceremonies.
The people elected Trump hoping he would put an end to career politicians running the country and making bad decisions.
So let the self-serving masses skip governmental functions. Forget about them. Get some 'normal' people to replace them; people who are smarter and more interested in servicing the country than they are in padding their bank accounts and wielding their power and influence over the 'little' people.
Besides the angry democrats, the entertainment artists who refused to participate are among the dopey Hollywood crowd who want to dictate to the public. Toby Keith will be there, no greater patriot than he!
I think the public should boycott the artists who refused to show up and vote out the politicians who aren't attending.
Take back your country!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
not just their country
we all have a problem with these pizza faced globalists

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Maybe it's not a bad thing that politicians are boycotting the inauguration ceremonies.
The people elected Trump hoping he would put an end to career politicians running the country and making bad decisions.
So let the self-serving masses skip governmental functions. Forget about them. Get some 'normal' people to replace them; people who are smarter and more interested in servicing the country than they are in padding their bank accounts and wielding their power and influence over the 'little' people.
Besides the angry democrats, the entertainment artists who refused to participate are among the dopey Hollywood crowd who want to dictate to the public. Toby Keith will be there, no greater patriot than he!
I think the public should boycott the artists who refused to show up and vote out the politicians who aren't attending.
Take back your country!

You did catch that Republicans did the same thing last time around, right?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Canada's residential schools bought pizza from Washington DC?
No they sent children to be abused and mutilated and killed. What kind of pizza do you think the Pope orders when he is in town?

Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY ****!

I wonder if we should check on the Popes that visited Canada when the schools were in full swing. If there is no outrage perhaps we aren't as civilized as we think we are.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I wonder if we should check on the Popes that visited Canada when the schools were in full swing. If there is no outrage perhaps we aren't as civilized as we think we are.

Yeah, you do that, come up with a list of Popes that came to Canada when the residential schools were in operation.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How many Yanks will be leaving the country if Hillary or somebody that high is arrested and offered immunity in exchange for spilling their guts.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Rep. John Lewis (in photo) had his skull fractured by a police club while he was marching for civil rights in 1965.

Now he is boycotting the inauguration of an authoritarian who has urged violence against protesters. More than 50 members of Congress are joining Lewis' boycott. Rep. Ted Lieu thinks the question is simple: "Do I stand with Donald Trump, or do I stand with John Lewis?"

Call your representative & senators (at 202-224-3121) and ask where they stand.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
obama has killed what, over 4000 innocent people around the world?
that's just the drones, and NOT counting the CIA color revolutions in a bunch of countries where they don't club protesters...
they shoot them

I cannot see how you can even compare the two

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How would you get one to stand in on 'assassination day'? If there are more than one perhaps they would all be targeted. I just hope they frisk everyone in a Santa costume.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
obama has killed what, over 4000 innocent people around the world?
that's just the drones, and NOT counting the CIA color revolutions in a bunch of countries where they don't club protesters...
they shoot them

I cannot see how you can even compare the two
The Yanks have been doing that for over 100m years. Singling out Obama is stupid. Do you really think the Trumpster is going to change that?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Rep. John Lewis (in photo) had his skull fractured by a police club while he was marching for civil rights in 1965.

Now he is boycotting the inauguration of an authoritarian who has urged violence against protesters. More than 50 members of Congress are joining Lewis' boycott. Rep. Ted Lieu thinks the question is simple: "Do I stand with Donald Trump, or do I stand with John Lewis?"

Call your representative & senators (at 202-224-3121) and ask where they stand.

Leonard Peltier Denied Clemency by Obama
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/18/breaking_leonard_peltier_denied_clemency_by
but Obama ain't doing much for a real civil rights victim is he?
this takes the cake

you wanna defend this P.O.S obama?
memes ain't going to cut it I am afraid

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Leonard Peltier Denied Clemency by Obama
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/18/breaking_leonard_peltier_denied_clemency_by
but Obama ain't doing much for a real civil rights victim is he?
this takes the cake

you wanna defend this P.O.S obama?
memes ain't going to cut it I am afraid
I ain't defending anybody. I have said for the last 8 years that Obama was just a darker shade of Bush. There is no Yanky politician (cept maybe Bernie) who I would not rejoice if they were hanged by their nuts. If you think that does not include Hillary you would be wrong again. She probably has more balls that you.