Man caught masturbating while texting and driving

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I wonder which hand Blackleaf uses to text? That leaves one hand free while he drives with his knees. :)

I would like to apologize to BL for being so rude, but I couldn't help myself.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And that is just one of many reasons why you don't get laid. :roll:
That and spending most of his time with his poofter boy friends talking about their conversations with royals (like that is anything more than a pretender's wet dream).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That and spending most of his time with his poofter boy friends talking about their conversations with royals (like that is anything more than a pretender's wet dream).
Actually, that probably does get him laid a lot. Hanging with the poofter boyfriends, that is.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
British men are the best in the world at masturbation and texting simultaneously. Isn't that right BL?

Yep. That's because they've got lots of female admirers on their phones talking dirty to them.

And that is just one of many reasons why you don't get laid. :roll:

It's not my fault that you women can't handle the truth.

As long as I have a woman who can cook and clean and spends a longer time in the kitchen than Jona Lewie, then that's fine by me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yep. That's because they've got lots of female admirers on their phones talking dirty to them.

It's not my fault that you women can't handle the truth.

As long as I have a woman who can cook and clean and spends a longer time in the kitchen than Jona Lewie, then that's fine by me.

So how was that community service. Oh yes, did you wash your hands before typing.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yeah. But not the head on my neck.
OMG it is true.