Makayla Has Passed Away - girl who refused chemo for leukemia

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What IS the best cure for cancer?

Perhaps, if cancer cells like an acidic place and one that is low in 02 levels then boosting the ph of my drinking water a few times a year and getting lots of O2 into me is easy. (a night light that drips oxygen would be about the only effort needed). Not really needing society to change before I sake matter into my own hands, for pennies a year.

There is a problem with the word cure. You don't cure cancer.

Because cancer changes the cell DNA and does it by replicating/reproducing itself at a must faster rate then the cells had done before becoming cancerous, the effects of the changed dna are unpredictable.

This is why there is no single treatment for cancer and why there is no miracle cure. It's the unpredictable nature of the replicating DNA that has us lambasting the body with radiation and chemotherapy as treatments. It can be targeted to the area the cells are currently inhabitting and it kills ALL the cells. Good and bad. Add the cancer cells breaking away and travelling the body and you have an almost assured death.

. . . and what if this page had been part of a natural treatment that was held back because it was called 'witch-craft' by the makers of the chemo machines, and nobody else?
Another 'weed' that is actually useful, what other plants got mislabeled by 'science'?

Dandelion Root - Alternative Cancer Treatments

what media often fails to mention is the alternative treatements are not stand alone treatments but in conjunction with radiation and chemotherapy.

There is no conspiracy by scientists to withhold working treatment. Scientists are not in it for the money. They're in it for the fame and the science.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
some things are beyond our scope and should be left un-bickered about
Even that part of your quote I bolded? That hardly seems fair

No Conspiracy, really. There are no bacteria that don't have a cheap and easy solution to their demise. Tell me you are well versed in this concept before this vid because it is in widespread practice today in North America. We are just now advertising silver in band-aids as being a good thing yet colloidal silver is a drug from the devil, it has to be one or the other, it can't be both.

I wouldn't advocate anybody change anything until they do the research themselves, however if the medical system ever breaks where the pharmacy is out of materials and the hospital has armed guards keeping you out the what is your alternative?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqlrSO-bgrY

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
More information from Makayla's mom on her death.

Mrs. Sault spoke at much greater length, outlining the treatment her daughter received after abandoning the chemotherapy. Makayla, she said, received regular care from her family physician and from an oncologist at McMaster as well as from a “traditional” healer.

Chemotherapy, she said, “took a horrific toll on Makayla.” She suffered blood infections and became so ill she couldn’t hold down food or liquids “for days or weeks at a time.” Eventually, she said, Makayla became convinced the chemotherapy itself was killing her.

“She said she wanted to try traditional medicine instead,” Mrs. Sault said. “Her words to us were ‘I don’t care if I’m going to die, I don’t want to die weak and sick in a hospital.'”

After initially improving, Makayla took a turn for the worse last fall. She died in January after suffering a stroke. Her family, though, blamed her death not on cancer, but on the side effects from the chemotherapy.

On Thursday, Mrs. Sault said her daughter’s condition deteriorated after she suffered “an adverse reaction to an antibiotic.

“Her blood pressure skyrocketed. Less than a week after she was taken off the drug, she had a stroke and the next day she passed.”

Read more: Makayla Sault went to controversial Florida clinic for ‘counselling,’ not medical treatment: mother | National Post