Looks like it's back to business as usual in Iraq for U.S. troops!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Nope- I think about 100% of the blame for that can be laid at the feet of "So Damned Insane". -:)
nope...there were no WMD

this was that imbecile Bush and his cronies and we escaped involvement only because of Chretien, if the Harper had been in we would have lost our boys for no good reason too

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
That no one was able to find. Doesn't mean they weren't there, he used them before! -:)
seriously?

all those kids lives were worth a maybe

we have no business sticking our nose in over there and the sooner we understand that, the sooner we can look after our own

He is exactly right... carry on with your own mess clean up and leave them to theirs...what a balls-up this whole thing has been

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
He is exactly right... carry on with your own mess clean up and leave them to theirs...what a balls-up this whole thing has been

WOW!! You're Liberal conscience is allowing the slaughter of innocent women and children to be raped, murdered just because they are Christians or not Muslim enough..

Gruesome Footage Of ISIS Atrocities Reveals Al Qaeda Jihadists "Will Stop At Nothing" | Zero Hedge

I can remember another time in history when people stood by and did nothing..

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing...

I don't care if this results in WWIII we need to take action.. not just the USA, but also Canada, UK, Russia and other civilized nations..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
WOW!! You're Liberal conscience is allowing the slaughter of innocent women and children to be raped, murdered just because they are Christians or not Muslim enough..

Gruesome Footage Of ISIS Atrocities Reveals Al Qaeda Jihadists "Will Stop At Nothing" | Zero Hedge

I don't care if this results in WWIII we need to take action.. not just the USA, but also Canada, UK, Russia and other civilized nations..

Well, that's just it, we can stick our heads in the sand and ignore what's going on over there and to some extent I think we should, but that the same time what's allowed to go on for too long over there is eventually going to end up over here. 911 made that abundantly clear! -:)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well, that's just it, we can stick our heads in the sand and ignore what's going on over there and to some extent I think we should, but that the same time what's allowed to go on for too long over there is eventually going to end up over here. 911 made that abundantly clear! -:)

Exactly!!

Look I'm not a fan of Islam, (everyone here knows that) and Muslims killing Muslims, sure what's the problem there...

This is not about religion, it's about Humanity and what are we as humans if we do nothing, what does that make us... I think no better than the militants killing, raping and pillaging if we stand by as a nation and watch.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

playing the Nazi Card? Oh please, that is the worst justification that one could use.

If you are so worried about the lives of women and children there are a 1000 other countries where women and children are worse off...start there and you won't even need an army oh wait...there is nothing we want from those countries...cue music and the help vanishes

But if your argument is sincere then you need to understand the following:

BAGHDAD, 13 April 2006 (IRIN) - According to the findings of a recent survey by local rights NGOs, women were treated better during the Saddam Hussein era – and their rights were more respected – than they are now.
“We interviewed women in the country and met with local NGOs dealing with gender issues to develop this survey, which asked questions about the quality of women’s life and respect for their rights,” said Senar Muhammad, president of Baghdad-based NGO Woman Freedom Organisation. “The results show that women are less respected now than they were under the previous regime, while their freedom has been curtailed.”
women's rights were guaranteed in their Constitution...

now the whole infrastructure is a shambles...

B00Mer;1932268 [IMG said:
http://jewishcurrents.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ELT200708151145407364032.gif[/IMG]

omg....you are deluded

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
no it's not...and no it didn't...

what goes on over there is their business...how would you like it if they came over here to rescue you?

what we are doing over there is a twisted justification to protect oil rights... that's it, nothing more

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If you are so worried about the lives of women and children there are a 1000 other countries where women and children are worse off...start there and you won't even need an army oh wait...there is nothing we want from those countries...cue music and the help vanishes

You get an argument from me on Saddam Hussein how it was for a women or christian living under Saddam, I never lived there... and unless I did, I could not say for sure..

The guy is dead and his government is gone.. that's the past.. this is today.. and if we don't learn from our our past it will come back and bight us in the a*ss.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You get an argument from me on Saddam Hussein how it was for a women or christian living under Saddam, I never lived there... and unless I did, I could not say for sure..

The guy is dead and his government is gone.. that's the past.. this is today.. and if we don't learn from our our past it will come back and bight us in the a*ss.

now here I can completely agree with you!!!

so stay out of it, mind your own business and let them manage their own affairs

what part of "civil war" makes you think they need you over there?