Limbaugh's message to 'feminazis'

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Oh yes, I agree. Think of it as a great population reduction. However, since men manage with a handjob, it does seem just a trifle unfair to make population control solely the responsibility of women.

Last time I checked, consensual sex involved the conscious choice of all of the parties involved.

In terms of gvt subsidies for contraception, I'm pretty sure that the gvt doesn't pay for vasectomies.. What makes Sandra Fluke so special that she needs dedicated intervention from the feds?

Time to get with the program here... Instruct the boyfriend (or whatever) to arrive armed with a box of beer and party-pack of rubbers.

Problem solved.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Last time I checked, consensual sex involved the conscious choice of all of the parties involved.

In terms of gvt subsidies for contraception, I'm pretty sure that the gvt doesn't pay for vasectomies.. What makes Sandra Fluke so special that she needs dedicated intervention from the feds?

Time to get with the program here... Instruct the boyfriend (or whatever) to arrive armed with a box of beer and party-pack of rubbers.

Problem solved.
Rubbers fail and a six pack of beer can render some incapable of conscious choice or rational thought.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Problem solved.

Vasectomies are covered under medical in Canada. So is tubular litigation.
Both of which should be imposed at puberty and not reversed until a concious decision is made to have kids, then redone when planned childbearing is finished.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Rubbers fail and a six pack of beer can render some incapable of conscious choice or rational thought.

The beer may be the best contraceptive technique of all.

Vasectomies are covered under medical in Canada. So is tubular litigation.
Both of which should be imposed at puberty and not reversed until a concious decision is made to have kids, then redone when planned childbearing is finished.

I stand corrected

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ya, there are extremists on all fronts and maybe there are a few feminazis and eco-fascists, etc. But then there are clowns that tar all ecologically concerned people are fascists and all feminists feminazis. I see eco-terrorist thrown around these forums like confetti at times by the usual suspects.

Anyone that stands in the way of a worker from carrying out a job they are legally entitled to do is an ecoterrorist. The time for protest is before permits are granted, not when someone is trying to earn a living.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Anyone that stands in the way of a worker from carrying out a job they are legally entitled to do is an ecoterrorist. The time for protest is before permits are granted, not when someone is trying to earn a living.
Ever heard of the concept of divide and conquer? That is exactly what industry and government have engaged in in the forests of BC. I have been involved in the environment movement since the sixties and 1) I have never met an eco-terrorist and 2) no amount of protest, attending public meetings or presenting facts, documents or studies and reports has ever stopped a logging or mining operation from happening in the end (well, maybe 1 or 2% were actually stopped). In the Slocan Valley, loggers and environmentalists have joined forces and are working together to solve many problems because a long time ago, people got tired of being played against each other by industry and government. Most loggers I talked to realized that clear cutting was putting them out of work and that their children would never be able to work in the forests because there would be little left to work in.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ever heard of the concept of divide and conquer? That is exactly what industry and government have engaged in in the forests of BC. I have been involved in the environment movement since the sixties and 1) I have never met an eco-terrorist and 2) no amount of protest, attending public meetings or presenting facts, documents or studies and reports has ever stopped a logging or mining operation from happening in the end (well, maybe 1 or 2% were actually stopped). In the Slocan Valley, loggers and environmentalists have joined forces and are working together to solve many problems because a long time ago, people got tired of being played against each other by industry and government. Most loggers I talked to realized that clear cutting was putting them out of work and that their children would never be able to work in the forests because there would be little left to work in.

Claycott? Walbran? Tsitika? Mid Coast? We lost huge areas of merchantable timber in all these area.
Clear cutting is the safest and best method of logging in most areas, especially on the coast. It is not the method of logging that will endanger future generations of logging. It is the volume removed annually compared to the volume grown. Any land removed from the forest base for parks or building houses or recreational facilities just lowers the AAC.
Then there was a potential mine near Williams Lake that could have had a huge impact on jobs and the economy in the area that is not going to happen any time soon because of a few fish. More jobs lost. We also have the possibility of a coal mine opening about 20k from my house that the idle rich are protesting because it might disrupt their retirement. Then they wonder why young people are going to Alberta and now Saskatchewan to work.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The issue is the federal mandate for insurance providers to cover contraceptives without co-pay. How is that a Federal subsidy? If I pay for my insurance premiums, whether it's through my group insurance option provided by my employer, or through someone's tuition paid to a school, then the person who pays is the person who buys the coverage.

And before anyone goes on about other people paying for the insurance who won't use female hormone's to control their menstrual cycles, let's also note that many medications covered by insurance plans will never be used by large demographics who purchase the coverage. A woman won't be taking medication for prostate issues either, as an example.

Not surprisingly, Limbaugh is full of crap. He won't be paying for their birth control, he knows that. If anyone knows about the costs of prescription medication, and what is and isn't covered, it's limp dicked Limbaugh. :lol:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Its a Jesuit University. Catholic. That should be enough said right there.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Its a Jesuit University. Catholic. That should be enough said right there.

"Fluke testified on Feb. 23 about the Obama administration’s new policy requiring that employees of religion-affiliated institutions have access to health insurance that covers birth control."

In retrospect, considering that Sandra Fluke is a student and this policy is directed at employees, what the hell makes her think that she should be considered in the equation in the first place?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
"Fluke testified on Feb. 23 about the Obama administration’s new policy requiring that employees of religion-affiliated institutions have access to health insurance that covers birth control."

In retrospect, considering that Sandra Fluke is a student and this policy is directed at employees, what the hell makes her think that she should be considered in the equation in the first place?
What makes you think that she was testifying only so that she can get her birth control covered?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Obama doesnt have the right to change Roman Catholic Doctorine or policy. Americans want religion kept out of their government, then their governemt should stay the fu ck out of religion.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Obama doesnt have the right to change Roman Catholic Doctorine or policy. Americans want religion kept out of their government, then their governemt should stay the fu ck out of religion.
I gave you a thumbs up, but feel compelled to point out the other edge on that sword.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We are talking American beer here.
All six American beer will do is make you go to the bathroom.