Limbaugh's message to 'feminazis'

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So the fact that nearly every other business right across the board lost money over the same time period, was simply coincidental?? Boy that is one heck of coincidence.
Given the anecdote and coincidental nature of the material you posted on the US/Nazi connection.

One would think you would believe it, without question.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
So the fact that nearly every other business right across the board lost money over the same time period, was simply coincidental?? Boy that is one heck of coincidence. Did the recession (depression) go unnoticed by writer of that article?? t
You must follow a different stock market than I do. There hasn't been a technical recession since '09.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
You must follow a different stock market than I do. There hasn't been a technical recession since '09.

I guess you don't........This is from Wikipedia.

The 2007–2012 global recession, sometimes referred to as the late-2000s recession, Great Recession,[1] the Lesser Depression,[2] or the Long Recession,[3] is a marked global economic decline that began in December 2007 and took a particularly sharp downward turn in September 2008. The global recession affected the entire world economy, with higher detriment in some countries than others. It is a major global recession characterized by various systemic imbalances and was sparked by the outbreak of the 2007–2012 global financial crisis. The economic side effects of the European sovereign debt crisis,[4] accompanied with slowing US[5] and Chinese growth [6] continues to provide obstacles to world economic growth.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I guess you don't........This is from Wikipedia.

The 2007–2012 global recession, sometimes referred to as the late-2000s recession, Great Recession,[1] the Lesser Depression,[2] or the Long Recession,[3] is a marked global economic decline that began in December 2007 and took a particularly sharp downward turn in September 2008. The global recession affected the entire world economy, with higher detriment in some countries than others. It is a major global recession characterized by various systemic imbalances and was sparked by the outbreak of the 2007–2012 global financial crisis. The economic side effects of the European sovereign debt crisis,[4] accompanied with slowing US[5] and Chinese growth [6] continues to provide obstacles to world economic growth.
Last I looked Limbaugh only broadcasts in the states which has not been in recession since '09.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Last I looked Limbaugh only broadcasts in the states which has not been in recession since '09.

Yes I know, thank the powers that be. He is a loud mouthed, prejudiced lout.

The recession is definitely not over, and with the trillions the US owes to so many nations,. (China and Japan being the highest) China has set a limit now. Japan holds 20 % of the US debt, and China hold more than Japan. There are at least 10 other nations holding US debts as well., The US owes between 3 to 4 trillions and the recession will not be over until the US is able to begin repayment.

People who depend on the federal govt. love the federal govt. It's like a substitute for a family.

What?? Who is able to do that? The income is certainly not enough to live on. I bet these people depend on food banks.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
People who depend on the federal govt. love the federal govt. It's like a substitute for a family.

That would be, let's see, all federal civil servants, all soldiers and military personnel, homeland security, everyone working for a defence contractor, etc etc. Quite a few people, actually.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Don't need a link, I have been forced to listen to him when I needed to stay awake on the road. Rude as hell to any who disagree with him and sucks up to those who agree with him. Some of those to get on air fawn all over him. Simply sickening.

Well, yes, that's what talk radio is; people who call in so they can be fawning fans and stroke the ego, and others who call in so the host can be rude and insulting and boost his ego.

That's what talk radio is all about.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Don't need a link, I have been forced to listen to him when I needed to stay awake on the road. Rude as hell to any who disagree with him and sucks up to those who agree with him. Some of those to get on air fawn all over him. Simply sickening.
No evidence then.

Well, yes, that's what talk radio is; people who call in so they can be fawning fans and stroke the ego, and others who call in so the host can be rude and insulting and boost his ego.

That's what talk radio is all about.
No wonder it's so popular.