Liberals solidifying their lead over Conservatives

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Let's make this real simple for you"

Trudeau is an idiot.

Not only is he an idiot, he has no relevant education or experience.

Not only is he an inexperienced idiot, he is a liar. (see his promises on nominations and "top down" leadership)

Not only is he an inexperienced lying idiot, he is a man with a dangerous admiration for tyrants.

So, if you want a stupid, inexperienced lying tyrant as prime minister of Canada, feel free to vote Liberal.

Count me out.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Um, how one's sposed to get experience at being the PM without actually having been PM before is a mystery to me. I don't think Harpy had much experience at it either.
Who need experience when you promise one thing and you do another?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Trudeau is an idiot.

Not only is he an inexperienced idiot, he is a liar. (see his promises on nominations and "top down" leadership)

Not only is he an inexperienced lying idiot, he is a man with a dangerous admiration for tyrants.

So, if you want a stupid, inexperienced lying tyrant as prime minister of Canada, feel free to vote Liberal.

Count me out.

Probably Colpy, but he comes by it honestly!

Um, how one's sposed to get experience at being the PM without actually having been PM before is a mystery to me. I don't think Harpy had much experience at it either.

Maybe they should start out running a really small country like Luxemburg! -:)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Canadian Federal Polling Averages

The following is a weighted average of the latest federal polls. A full description of the methodology used to weigh the polls can be found here. The federal polling average was last updated on March 17, 2014 with the addition of a new poll by Abacus Data.

The Abacus poll shows no real change from the firm's last survey of Jan. 14-18. The Liberals continued to lead with 34%, followed by the Conservatives at 28% and the New Democrats at 23% (down one point).

/QUOTE]

This frickin' polls are absolutely useless any more than 12 hours in advance of an election and even then they are doubtful. I don't expect Junior to go very far and time is NOT on his side.
Yup those same polls had Eggnatieve Dionne Martin and how many others in front big woo
p .

Les for P.M.no experience necessary .

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

Trudeau is an idiot.

Count me out.

If he's that much of an idiot, that actually doesn't bode well for teh COnservatvies either, becuse people will realize it early on and the ABC (Anyone But Conservatives) will move to the NDP. It works in the Conservatvie's favour if they get a good split between the Liberals and NDP.

I'm not sure if I'm voting Liberal or NDP yet.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
All I see is gloom in the future unless some freakish thing happens and we get an intelligent and wise PM.

So an unnamed party will form before 2015 and win the most seats first time out?

I can see why Harper is lagging. He has a bit of a boring government punctuated by stupid ****e. But I really don't see how anybody would want Justin Trudeau to be PM. And Mulcair is a complete disappointment. I thought he had potential. Instead it looks like he will lead the NDP back to oblivion.

Great choices. Wonder if voter turnout will top 40%?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So an unnamed party will form before 2015 and win the most seats first time out?

I can see why Harper is lagging. He has a bit of a boring government punctuated by stupid ****e. But I really don't see how anybody would want Justin Trudeau to be PM. And Mulcair is a complete disappointment. I thought he had potential. Instead it looks like he will lead the NDP back to oblivion.

I think pretty well everyone (outside of Quebec) knows the N.D.P. will settle back to around 30 seats!

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Like I said, it'd be freakish. lol

Good question.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
New numbers, huge sample of over 6000 people.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
New numbers, huge sample of over 6000 people.

At this point the numbers are still irrelevant. The election isnt going to be for another two years. In the meantime I imagine most of the parties will move to first place in one poll or another.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"I can see why Harper is lagging. He has a bit of a boring government "

Boring would be a good sign, when they're not bored there's no telling what mischief and skulduggery they are up to! Personally I'm not too worried about Harper as long as his adversaries are Mulcair and Junior! -:) I just wish he'd get rid of that f**kin' senate! But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Mulcair or Junior to do it.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
At this point the numbers are still irrelevant. The election isnt going to be for another two years. In the meantime I imagine most of the parties will move to first place in one poll or another.

It's a year and a bit and they've got some legs.

Harper will have the budget announcement next year as his big move before the election.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

I would suggest that Justine shot his wad too early.

More experience as a politician and strategist and he might go somewhere

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well, we will see how many actually get out on voting day......and how many are left when the Conservatives are done with Trudeau...

Trudeau is, quite honestly, a liar and an idiot, with the instincts of a tyrant and the abilities of your average potato.........he has no clue about ANYTHING....I am consistently amazed at his incompetence.

He is lousy in the House, Goodale has to cover for him.

He admires the regime in China.

He has said Quebecers are better than other Canadians.

He has offered support for separatism under the right conditions.

He has said the problem with Canada is it is not led from Quebec.

He thinks budgets balance themselves.

He plays both sides (gun control)

He has NO experience, or relevant education....or any indication of a functioning intellect.

He lied about bottom-up democracy, as he has blocked riding association picks.

He lied about openess and consultation, as he dismissed the Senators with none of the above.

He is soft on our enemies.

He would be a DISASTER as Prime Minister.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Anyone who thinks for even a second that Junior is capable of running a gov't. is just as naïve as he is!