Liberal leader Stephan Dion Steps down

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
See Risus you are coping or plagiarizing Harpers comment…………………Harper is on record saying and believing that many people agree with him………………..be original it is good for you………………
Hmmm I wasn't aware he said that. I guess great minds think alike :p

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
You really don't believe in popular vote do you ... or are you just delusional? He knew.... He lied to us all and isn't fit to take office ... and YOU voted for him.
First you don't KNOW what he knew (or anyone else for that matter) or are you a mind reader? Come back when you have facts.

Those who voted have said 'yes' to Harper, so crawl back to your den and hibernate.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
First you don't KNOW what he knew (or anyone else for that matter) or are you a mind reader? Come back when you have facts.

Those who voted have said 'yes' to Harper, so crawl back to your den and hibernate.

Are you dumb?

A third of the people who voted said yes to Harper, why is it so hard for you to admit that 37% of 58% of the population is not most Canadians?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

I KNOW he said our economy was in good shape and there is no danger of it happening here because we use a different system. Did you sleep through the election?

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Are you dumb?

A third of the people who voted said yes to Harper, why is it so hard for you to admit that 37% of 58% of the population is not most Canadians?
Go back to kindergarden and learn how to read. Did I ever say 'most Canadians'??? NO!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
One way or another, the voters have spoken. Not only the 58% that voted, but the other 42%
through their indifference (or laziness, or as some kind of statement, or whatever).

Just over 46% of those that bothered to exercise their civic responsibility voted for the Conservative
Party and that may be less than half....but all the other Party's are not one other party. Depending on
who wants what when, there will be a constant shifting of alliances for the next four years.

When push comes to shove with respect to a confidence vote, we're going to see about 84 Liberal MP's
out for a smoke or otherwise tied up with prior obligations and unable to participate in that vote. This will
go on for years until the Liberal Party becomes financially stable and can afford another election, or until
they are forced into another election by Stephan Harper calling one when he's ready for the next one...
With that in mind, expect a "Confidence Vote" often if Harper feels he needs to past something without
dissention.

The Conservatives with their minority have more seats than the NDP & Bloc & the few Independents
combined, and with that, knowing the Liberals will count heads before a vote and send away as many of
their MP's as necessary to ensure another election doesn't happen, the Conservatives might as well have a
Majority as the result will be the same.

This Quote come from page three of this very thread.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
You sure as hell keep making it sound like you do.

Here is a fact, most Canadians didn't vote for your boyfriend.:lol:
Hey numbnuts, I NEVER said most Canadians did vote for Harper. What is it you don't understand?????????

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Sorry....my bad....the Conservatives have just over 46% of the seats, not had 46% of the votes from
those that bothered. That was truly a mistake and not an intentional ruse to mislead.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Shouldn't you wait until the new government starts working before you start blithering your crap?

Hey Man, I stepped in 'cuz you where being ganged up on. I was backing your play, and
I guess you didn't read what I posted. That's OK. I know how it goes when things are going
fast and furious. When things slow down, you'll see where I was going. And you're welcome.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Hey Man, I stepped in 'cuz you where being ganged up on. I was backing your play, and
I guess you didn't read what I posted. That's OK. I know how it goes when things are going
fast and furious. When things slow down, you'll see where I was going. And you're welcome.

Risus likes being in the mix of the fight, I like him, because he has shown a friendly ray here eventhough he gets as adveserial as most of us....................Nice of you to help a fellow Conservative.....:lol::lol::lol:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Like I said a long time ago ... another Conservative non-government. Harper preaches co-operation ... but what he demands is agreement.
Shouldn't you wait until the new government starts working before you start blithering your crap?

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Sorry, I posted my reply to the wrong post. Should have been to LW. My apologies!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
You'd think it should be easy enough to give out a voter registration card with a land location if there's no mailing address. I know my son's birth all had to be recorded by land location because I was receiving mail to a box instead of the house. Why would a birth record be easier than a voter registration?

Hey, I'm just saying what I'm hearing, and if they couldn't vote, and that was their explination..... I don't see why not to believe it.... they could have just said they didn't want to vote.

Lemmie see if I can find my info card......

Hmmm..... on the big fold out one it just says name, photo and address..... however I specifically remeber on the card you have to bring saying something along the lines of "Photo ID with your Street Address"

I dunno, either way that's one among many other things of concern such as the students.

If I can find one of the original articles..... no wait, I already posted one explaining why......

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

[qutoe=Risus;998279]Sorry, I posted my reply to the wrong post. Should have been to L.W.
My apologies![/quote]

No problem.