Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nascar_James said:
#juan said:
I know it's difficult James but kindly read the following:

Since the Oslo peace process broke down four years ago the return to violence has already claimed the lives of 973 Israelis and 3,747 Palestinians.

Somebody is killing all those Palestinians. Who can it be. BTW the palestinian death toll contains approximately 2300 women and children.

I agree Juan, that many Palestinians have lost their lives in this never-ending conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, some of which were innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire. We must remember, so have the Israelis. However, the Israeli deaths were due mainly to terrorist acts committed by suicide bombers. The casualities on the Palestinian side were mainly a result of clashes with Israeli troops.

Yes...those Palestinian women and children are lethal and formidible warriors, and are a definite threat to IDF soldiers... :roll:

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:
#juan said:
I know it's difficult James but kindly read the following:

Since the Oslo peace process broke down four years ago the return to violence has already claimed the lives of 973 Israelis and 3,747 Palestinians.

Somebody is killing all those Palestinians. Who can it be. BTW the palestinian death toll contains approximately 2300 women and children.

I agree Juan, that many Palestinians have lost their lives in this never-ending conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, some of which were innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire. We must remember, so have the Israelis. However, the Israeli deaths were due mainly to terrorist acts committed by suicide bombers. The casualities on the Palestinian side were mainly a result of clashes with Israeli troops.

Yes...those Palestinian women and children are lethal and formidible warriors, and are a definite threat to IDF soldiers... :roll:

Let us not forget Vanni, that Palestinian suicide bombers (aka terrorists) have included women and children. By committing acts of terrorism, some Palestinian women and children had no regard for their peers and only cared about their own selfish terrorist agendas. As a result of the acts of these few women and children terrorists, other women and children would always come under suspicion. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
peapod said:
And what about the innocent women and childern who did not fancy your cookie cutter bombs auto man?? Oh! I know thats different..

As I noted on the earlier post Peapod, most of the Palestinian women and children are not terrorists, however some have strapped bombs to their waists to kill innocent people. By doing this, with no regard for anyone, they have put other women and children under constant suspision and in the same category. Eveyone now is a suspect. They brought this on themselves. The terrorists are responsible for this and they should have thought of this before blowing up buses.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
gosh..who are you kidding, anyone one with brown skin is "supect" in your governments eyes, and lets not forget why we have these terrorists, thanks to your government, and its desire for oil rich real estate....I sure hope that 5 billion dollars your government stole from canada at least goes into louisiana, and not into the Iraq war machine. :?

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Nascar_James said:
PoisonPete2 said:
Nascar_James said:
PoisonPete2 said:
Nascar_James said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:
Deliberately kill innocent women and children? When did an american suicide bomber ever blow up a bus or fly an airplane into buildings? We need to note the importance of the word deliberate here. In a conventional war, there will always be civilian casualties, non-deliberate of course.

Answer - So only suicide bombers kill civilians deliberately? When U.S. 300 pound bombs are dropped over CIVILIAN areas I guess the people are supposed to know enough to evacuate ahead of time. Your country has so much innocent blood on its hands, it is absolutely sickening. And then you respond with this crap. Splitting hairs on the meaning of words. Is it a conventional war to bomb a defenceless country into the stone age and then take over its resources with ABSOLUTELY NO LEGITIMATE reason. If you support these murderers you are not a patriot.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Let Us Remember 9/11

What about all the innocent Americans killed indirectly by Americas bungling governments response to Katrina? If they were white people things would of happened quicker and better.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
how about placing sanctions on Iraq for how long??????????????? how many childern died than automan??? did anyone suffer from your bastard king placing those sanctions??? Oh well just a few thousand women and childern. Oh ya that hurt saddam alright. Your government has murdered more women and childern than any sucide bombers could.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Re: RE: Let Us Remember 9/11

no1important said:
What about all the innocent Americans killed indirectly by Americas bungling governments response to Katrina? If they were white people things would of happened quicker and better.

I agree no1important, many Americans lost their lives in this terrible tragedy of Hurricane Katraina. However, the hurricane doesn't pick who target, everyone is fair game. In Mississippi, most of those affected by the hurricane were white. I really don't see why there is an issue of rasicm here since more folks died in Mississippi than Louisiana. So saying that most of the victims were not white is incorrect.

Here's a link ...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/09/11/reported_katrina_deaths_state_by_state/

Steve French

Nominee Member
Jul 10, 2005
RE: Let Us Remember 9/11

We call the murder of innocent civilians "collateral damage"....as if making up a meaningless bullshit term somehow rationalizes the act of murder.
When 'they' do it, we call it "terrorism". They = evildoers = the other = the one who is 'not like us'. As if making up a meaningless bullshit term somehow rationalizes the act of murder.

Americans are much bigger cowards because they lack the courage of their convictions = drop huge bombs on civilians from 10K feet while incurring all the risk of a visit to the local video arcade (paraphrasing Ward Churchill).