Let Us Remember 9/11 Victims at 4th Anniversary

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nascar_James said:
The terrorists hate our freedoms ... our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other. They find it ok to attack us because of our freedoms, which they lack.

:lol: :lol: :laughing3: :lol: :lol:

I forgot there were people who actually believe this tripe... :p

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nascar_James said:
Bottom line is ... enemies of freedom will not win. It will be a cold cold day in hell if we let the terrorists take away our freedom once again as they did on 9/11.

They already have...

With word or deed, they are able to cause your entire country to collectively piss in their boots...

Who has the upper hand here?

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
#juan said:
For God's sake James

I'm not sure who you think you are talking to. but one thing is clear, you don't know what you are talking about.

In 1948 the U.S. and Britain (mainly the U.S.) bullied the UN into giving over half of Palestine to the Jews. The Palestinians had lived and farmed in this area for over twelve hundred years. The Palestinians, up to this point were not terrorists. The Jews, or Israelis as we now call them, with heavy assistance from the U.S., had armed themselves very well. The following link is to a brief history of the Palestinian conflict written by Jews who live in Israel, and who were involved in the conflict.

http://www.cactus48.com/truth.html

You will see that with a few pre-emptive wars, the Israelis, who were heavily armed by the U.S., have taken control of all of Palestine, and parts of Syria, Egypt, and Lebanon. The Palestinians, who you now call terrorists, are fighting for their country. There have been no less than a hundred and fifty UN resolutions calling for the Israelis to get out of Palestinian land, and all were vetoed by the U.S.. Would you sit by while someone attacked your country and drove your people into refugee camps? Maybe you would.

I don't know what I am talking about? I do know the Palestinian authority has been afiliated with Hamas, a terrorist based group by the US State Department. In case you've forgotten ... WE DO NOT NEGOCIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!!

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nascar_James said:
I don't know what I am talking about? I do know the Palestinian authority has been afiliated with Hamas, a terrorist based group by the US State Department. In case you've forgotten ... WE DO NOT NEGOCIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!!

Yeah...but ponder this, Socrates, why is it that there are terrorists in Palestine?

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Nascar_James said:
Ocean Breeze said:
However, when someone comes along and attacks our freedom, such as the terrorists did on 9/11

James...... Please explain in factual detail HOW the terrorists attacked your "freedoms" and please specify which ones......(thx)

(this I gotta hear... :wink:

Explain how the terrorists attacked our freedom? You are kidding right?

The freedom of thousands of civilians on 9/11 came under direct attack by the terroists.

The terrorists hate our freedoms ... our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other. They find it ok to attack us because of our freedoms, which they lack.

By flying airplanes into buidings, the terrorists tried to initiate fear into us, envious of our freedom, they had attempted to take our freedom away from us. For the many unfortunate victims of 9/11, their freedom was unforunately tragically taken away.

As a result of the terrorists attacks we were required to initiate policies at the cost of some civil rights and civil liberties, restricting our freedom.

Bottom line is ... enemies of freedom will not win. It will be a cold cold day in hell if we let the terrorists take away our freedom once again as they did on 9/11.

Answer - so you equate the death of an individual with the loss of freedom? But you seem unmoved by the sudden 'loss of freedom' imposed on 10s of thousands of Iraqi civilians by American bombs. That is very disturbing. Perhaps not as disturbing as all that babble about the terrorists attacking the U.S. because they are envious of your freedom. Oh come on! you don't actually believe that crap do you? More likely America was attacked because the American military presence in the heart of Islam is a dececration to the holy land. Because America supports despotic regimes and enriches the few in power while raping countries of their resources. Because America trained the secret police in Iraq, Iran, Nicarauga, Chili, Paraquay, Israel, South Africa, Guatamala, Cuba, etc. on the use of torture, and suppression of individual freedom. Because the swill of perversion America exports around the world as 'American Culture' is seen by those who love Allah as the road to perdition. Reminds me of the war of Britain against China to force the opium market to remain open in China. Another war funded by American interests.

Don't you realize the biggest enemy of freedom is sitting in the Oval Office constantly shifting more money and power into the hands of the rich?

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:

Yeah...but ponder this, Socrates, why is it that there are terrorists in Palestine?

Palestine? Is that a country?

Terrorists are the worst degenerates of our society, preferring to deliberately target innocent civilians in suicide bombings.

As to why there are terrorists in Israel, they cannot have things their way (land claims ...etc), and they cannot win a war, so they resort to terrorism. I have absolutely no sympathy for those who
deliberately kill innocent woman and children.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nascar_James said:
Terrorists are the worst degenerates of our society, preferring to deliberately target innocent civilians in suicide bombings.

As to why there are terrorists in Israel, they cannot have things their way (land claims ...etc), and they cannot win a war, so they resort to terrorism. I have absolutely no sympathy for those who

So it has nothing at all to do with the fact that they were forced out of their ancestral territory, and forced into refugee camps to enjoy lives rife with fear and oppression?

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Nascar_James said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:
I

Palestine? Is that a country?

Answer - no, the worst degenerates of our society are those who are so blighted as not to see the evil done to others in the name of freedom.
Your country deliberately kills innocent women and children in massive numbers yet your sympathies are with these Aholes. American placed landmines kill or maim hundreds of children every year, yet you would support this murder.
You should try to get at least a little sence of history going for you then you wouldn't be so glib about the displacement of millions of PALESTINIANS

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:

So it has nothing at all to do with the fact that they were forced out of their ancestral territory, and forced into refugee camps to enjoy lives rife with fear and oppression?

That gives them no excuse to deliberately kill innocent women and children. Plus, they gave up the land in a war that they lost. In addition, Isreal, in good nature has given the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank back to the Palestinians.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Nascar_James said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:
That gives them no excuse to deliberately kill innocent women and children. Plus, they gave up the land in a war that they lost. In addition, Isreal, in good nature has given the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank back to the Palestinians.

Answer - what is Americas excuse for killing innocent women and children? Are you not aware of the Conventions and Treaties America has signed. Israel is not abiding by the Geneva Convention and is settling land they have no legal rights to under international law. But that's okay with you is it? Where is your moral outrage over that?
Just noticed that you mentioned Israel giving land back to the Palestinians. Are those people from the mythical land of PALESTINE?

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
PoisonPete2 said:
Nascar_James said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:

Answer - what is Americas excuse for killing innocent women and children? Are you not aware of the Conventions and Treaties America has signed. Israel is not abiding by the Geneva Convention and is settling land they have no legal rights to under international law. But that's okay with you is it? Where is your moral outrage over that?
Just noticed that you mentioned Israel giving land back to the Palestinians. Are those people from the mythical land of PALESTINE?

Not sure if Israel is bound by the Geneva Convention (1949). They have not signed the 1977 protocol addition to it.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Nascar_James said:
PoisonPete2 said:
Nascar_James said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:
Not sure if Israel is bound by the Geneva Convention (1949). They have not signed the 1977 protocol addition to it.

Answer - my point was that America is a signateur to the Convention but is supporting a country which is not respecting the rule of international law. Now, why is it alright for America to kill innocent women and children?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Nascar_James said:
#juan said:
James

I would never say that those who died on 9/11 deserved to die, but what I will say, is that the attacks on 9/11 were the direct result of American foreign policy, or what passes in it's stead. If America had been half as generous with the Palestinians as they have been with Israel, 9/11 would never have happened.

Juan, you do not negociate with terrorist based groups. The Palestinians were previously affiliated with Hamas and Arafat himself was heavily involved with terrorism in his lifetime. We are sure as hell not going to cave in to the terrorists. We will go after them wherever they are hiding. They have already paid a heavy price and will continue to pay the consequences of their actions.
This also applies to countries that produce or harbor terrorists.

The war against terrorism appears to be working here within the US. There have not been anymore attacks since 9/11.

OK.....James , How much is bush/ rove paying you???? :wink:

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
PoisonPete2 said:
Nascar_James said:
PoisonPete2 said:
Nascar_James said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Nascar_James said:

Answer - my point was that America is a signateur to the Convention but is supporting a country which is not respecting the rule of international law. Now, why is it alright for America to kill innocent women and children?

Deliberately kill innocent women and children? When did an american suicide bomber ever blow up a bus or fly an airplane into buildings? We need to note the importance of the word deliberate here. In a conventional war, there will always be civilian casualties, non-deliberate of course.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Ocean Breeze said:
Nascar_James said:
#juan said:
James

I would never say that those who died on 9/11 deserved to die, but what I will say, is that the attacks on 9/11 were the direct result of American foreign policy, or what passes in it's stead. If America had been half as generous with the Palestinians as they have been with Israel, 9/11 would never have happened.

Juan, you do not negociate with terrorist based groups. The Palestinians were previously affiliated with Hamas and Arafat himself was heavily involved with terrorism in his lifetime. We are sure as hell not going to cave in to the terrorists. We will go after them wherever they are hiding. They have already paid a heavy price and will continue to pay the consequences of their actions.

The war against terrorism appears to be working here within the US. There have not been anymore attacks since 9/11.

er ...? what makes you say that ...?!?!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I know it's difficult James but kindly read the following:

Since the Oslo peace process broke down four years ago the return to violence has already claimed the lives of 973 Israelis and 3,747 Palestinians.

Somebody is killing all those Palestinians. Who can it be. BTW the palestinian death toll contains approximately 2300 women and children.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Nascar_James said:
Ocean Breeze said:
Nascar_James said:
#juan said:
James

er ...? what makes you say that ...?!?!

Your posts sound like a carbon copy of the bush/rove propaganda and speeches.... :wink: Like spreading the bush/rove gospel er propaganda..

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
#juan said:
I know it's difficult James but kindly read the following:

Since the Oslo peace process broke down four years ago the return to violence has already claimed the lives of 973 Israelis and 3,747 Palestinians.

Somebody is killing all those Palestinians. Who can it be. BTW the palestinian death toll contains approximately 2300 women and children.

I agree Juan, that many Palestinians have lost their lives in this never-ending conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, some of which were innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire. We must remember, so have the Israelis. However, the Israeli deaths were due mainly to terrorist acts committed by suicide bombers. The casualities on the Palestinian side were mainly a result of clashes with Israeli troops.