Keyboards dirtier than toilets!!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And don't do what my friends keep wanting to do.... use a shop vac. Some of those little chips and do dads inside are there for a reason.

well, in the absence of compressed air, I just used a tooth brush and dustbuster to clean up my keyboard. Slick.

And, you can buy detailing attachments for a shopvac that work really well for keyboards ;-) I wouldn't take it the inside of a cell phone mind you... lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Because I go in them on a regular basis..... no, I don't clean them, I'm not gay either and I'm not a woman... I just stroll on in with my charm and maturity and just talk up a conversation with the ladies as they pee, as there's nothing else to do.

Doesn't everybody do this?

I knew a gent who used to hide in the store room next to so he could listen to women pee, but no, I've never seen a man wander in for a chat. ;-)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
And don't do what my friends keep wanting to do.... use a shop vac. Some of those little chips and do dads inside are there for a reason.

lol@shopvac's. The one job they are not good at. A shop vac is probably strong enough to pull a capacitor right off a PCB.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Because I go in them on a regular basis..... no, I don't clean them, I'm not gay either and I'm not a woman... I just stroll on in with my charm and maturity and just talk up a conversation with the ladies as they pee, as there's nothing else to do.

I'm just curious, so I just stroll in and start up an conversation eh. thanks:lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
haha. Did you ever let out some juicy farts to ruin his fantasy? lol j/k

lol... he never did it to me, so no. I just heard the stories during one of the weird 'confessions' people tend to lay on me at inappropriate moments. People tell me the weirdest things.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I remember a story about a guy who was arrested outside Peterborough after he was found in the bottom of an outhouse with a scuba diving outfit on. I still laugh my ass off about this, picture some dude crammed into an outhouse with a scuba suit lol

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007

You have a pee fetish???
V

V

V

V

V
V

V

gone
:lol: