Kanye likes Trump: Dems conflicted

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, that's right! Bill said just go to the back over there with obama and get us some coffee...
;)
...and be quick about it n word.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Looks like a lot of wishful thinking. Dimwit Kanye will probably have changed his mind by then and Trump will very likely be up on criminal charges.
For what ? Or are you admitting that a witch hunt is happening ?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Interesting to observe the underlying idea(s) of how some folks actually view democracy.... On one hand, people expound the virtues of the system when their preferred candidate/party is elected, and on the other hand, demands for incarceration when a candidate/party takes power that they don't support.

Quite Machiavellian in the grand scheme

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Only if Trump is the witch. Don't tell me you still support that buffoon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Only if Trump is the witch. Don't tell me you still support that buffoon.

No I don’t have a dog in the fight . It is funny watching Canadian Liberals and American Democrats chasing their collective tails around and around . When are the collusion charges coming ? Was there collusion? It seems the focus into Russian collusion is now looking into whether or not Trumppaid for a hooker ten years ago . If you keep throwing mud and none stick , one would think a new plan is in order .

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
No I don’t have a dog in the fight . It is funny watching Canadian Liberals and American Democrats chasing their collective tails around and around . When are the collusion charges coming ? Was there collusion? It seems the focus into Russian collusion is now looking into whether or not Trumppaid for a hooker ten years ago . If you keep throwing mud and none stick , one would think a new plan is in order .

I suspect you are in for a rude surprise regarding Trump. There is far too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere, but Mueler is smart. He's not going to pull in his nets until all the fish are in it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I suspect you are in for a rude surprise regarding Trump. There is far too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere, but Mueler is smart. He's not going to pull in his nets until all the fish are in it.
What fish, it appears the American public are getting a little turned off by this dog and pony show yet you and others are still throwing sh-t at the wall hoping beyond all reason that something anything will stick.The longer this charade continues the less relevant the Democratic Party becomes , so keep on beating a dead horse because only the Republican Party and Trump personally are getting any traction . I believe Isaw Trump’s personal approval rating is approaching 50% and is ahead of President Obama’s at this point in his presidency .( if you put any stock in polls ) . If this trend continues it bodes well for a second term . Keep up the good work .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

The smoke is coming from the Dems. BHO and HRC have a lot to answer for.

Pretty poor fisherman if the net is still empty after a year of having his line in the water.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
What fish, it appears the American public are getting a little turned off by this dog and pony show yet you and others are still throwing sh-t at the wall hoping beyond all reason that something anything will stick.The longer this charade continues the less relevant the Democratic Party becomes , so keep on beating a dead horse because only the Republican Party and Trump personally are getting any traction . I believe Isaw Trump’s personal approval rating is approaching 50% and is ahead of President Obama’s at this point in his presidency .( if you put any stock in polls ) . If this trend continues it bodes well for a second term . Keep up the good work .

I think you are in for massive disappointment in November. Trump has done one thing useful, he has galvanized the Democratic Party. Judging by the number of Republicans who have decided not to run in November due to "health" reasons or to "spend more time with their families" the GOP knows it too.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Iran will LIKELY now expose the names of all the dems involved in the payouts and bribes in the iran Nuke NON- deal, which while SKIDS OF MONEY changed hands, was never even signed.
;)
it won't be the fakenews haters that are going to be surprised.

A Conspiracy to Offer Then Sabotage an Iran Peace Deal is Stated US Policy

Far from conjecture, plans by US policymakers have been documented and are available freely to the public from among the various corporate-financier funded policy think tanks that produce US foreign and domestic policy.

Prominent among these is the Brookings Institution whose corporate-financier sponsors include arms manufacturers Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon, energy giants Exxon Mobil, BP, Aramco, and Chevron, and financiers including Bank of America, Citi, and numerous advisers and trustees provided by Goldman Sachs.

In their 2009 paper, “Which Path to Persia?: Options for a New American Strategy Toward Iran” (PDF), https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf
Brookings policymakers would first admit the complications of US-led military aggression against Iran (emphasis added):

...any military operation against Iran will likely be very unpopular around the world and require the proper international context—both to ensure the logistical support the operation would require and to minimize the blowback from it.

The paper then lays out how the US could appear to the world as a peacemaker and depict Iran’s betrayal of a “very good deal” as the pretext for an otherwise reluctant US military response (emphasis added):

The best way to minimize international opprobrium and maximize support (however, grudging or covert) is to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the Iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United States (or Israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the Iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal.

The Iran “Nuclear Deal” Leads to War, Not Peace

And from 2009 onward, this is precisely what the United States set out to achieve. First with US President Barack Obama’s signing of the 2015 JCPOA, up to and including current US President Donald Trump’s attempts to backtrack from it based on fabricated claims Iran failed to honor the agreement.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/ameri...-nuclear-deal-years-before-signing-it/5639735

Of course there are those that will miss the brooking institute citation, but then I hope they also DON'T INVEST their money based on fakenews too.
:)

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think you are in for massive disappointment in November. Trump has done one thing useful, he has galvanized the Democratic Party. Judging by the number of Republicans who have decided not to run in November due to "health" reasons or to "spend more time with their families" the GOP knows it too.
Time will tell , and if I am wrong so be it . I will be neither elated or disappointed in American election results , what Americans do and who they elect is their concern . I will however get a kick out of the exploding heads if my scenario comes to pass .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Time will tell , and if I am wrong so be it . I will be neither elated or disappointed in American election results , what Americans do and who they elect is their concern . I will however get a kick out of the exploding heads if my scenario comes to pass .

Historically, BS's scenario is most likely. However, The last two red waves were downplayed by the media. It has always been reported that the GOP is in trouble even after winning both houses and the executive office, just about every governorship, and just about every state legislature.

But the Democrats unified?! LMAO. They have never been so far apart. There are two Parties, the Establishment and the Far Left. Clintonians and Sanders supporters are STILL at each other's throats.

Politics are cyclical. Lots can happen between now and November. But in Red Districts I am highly doubtful that Democrat candidates are going to run on an open borders and anti-2nd Amendment platform. I could care less if a Conservative Democrat gets elected, like the one that was just elected in Pennsylvania.

When you see the Democrat Party cheering a win by a Democrat who is PRO ASSAULT WEAPON... well I just have to laugh and smile.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

I'm not throwing anything. But I do pay attention to the news, and as I said with continued major revelations involving Trump's connection to Russia there is probably more of a connection there than has yet been revealed.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What revelations?
I was wondering the same thing , after a year of leaked smoking guns they still have come up empty ,Yet Bar Sinister is maintaining faith . I hope he is not todisappointed when this probe comes to a crashing halt .