Kanye likes Trump: Dems conflicted

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
So this darkie vote , does that include East Indians , Arabs and others with a different pigment , or just decedents of American slaves ? Just asking for a friend .
Anyone who isn’t pink.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Kanye West says he had COVID-19 and no longer supports President Donald Trump in new interview

Kanye West insists he's very serious about running for president in 2020. The 43-year-old rapper and clothing designer speaks with Forbes, and opens up about politics, his beliefs, and his past support of President Donald Trump.
“I am taking the red hat off, with this interview,” says West, who has publicly worn a red "Make America Great Again" hat and visited Trump for a public meeting at the White House.
“One of the main reasons I wore the red hat as a protest to the segregation of votes in the Black community. Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby," he says of his past controversial fashion statement.
He also criticizes Trump's recent actions, seemingly in relation to the Black Lives Matter protests. There was a report in June that Trump had been brought down to an underground bunker in the White House during protests in Washington, D.C., which Trump has since denied. West says, "It looks like one big mess to me. I don’t like that I caught wind that he hid in the bunker."

More: https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...ports-president-donald-trump-in-new-interview