Justin Trudeau to speak on Canadian liberty, politics of fear

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't think so.....but the possibility is why I said "Trudeau would be number 4" instead of "Trudeau will be number 4."

No Colpy. You said that because you just can't miss an opportunity to crap on Trudeau. What you are really doing is making yourself look foolish with this boring nonsense.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No Colpy. You said that because you just can't miss an opportunity to crap on Trudeau. What you are really doing is making yourself look foolish with this boring nonsense.

That is hilarious!

Yes, I crap on Trudeau, because he deserves to be crapped on from a high height. The man is an amoral moron.

But you picked the one time I was not crapping on him to jump all over me......having a bad day?

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
N

Next mailout:

I am:

A) Conservative
B) Wrong

:lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That is hilarious!

Yes, I crap on Trudeau, because he deserves to be crapped on from a high height. The man is an amoral moron.

But you picked the one time I was not crapping on him to jump all over me......having a bad day?

Come on Colpy. Trudeau is certainly as intelligent as you are. You hated his father and this somehow makes the son an amoral moron. You don't know the man. You simply attack because he represents an opposite political stripe from yours.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Stephen Harper is doubling down on his aversion to face-covering veils worn by some Muslim women, calling them the product of a culture that is “anti-women.”

Harper calls Muslim face-covering veil ‘anti-woman,’ unacceptable

Stephen Harper is doubling down on his aversion to face-covering veils worn by some Muslim women, calling them the product of a culture that is “anti-women.”

The prime minister also says wearing a niqab is unacceptable and contrary to Canadian values.

Harper is ratcheting up the rhetoric against the niqab even as Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau accuses him of stoking prejudice against Muslims.

Harper last month vowed to appeal a court ruling that struck down a ban on women wearing a niqab while taking the oath of Canadian citizenship.

At that time, he called the practice “offensive.”

Trudeau says Harper and his ministers are employing the same kind of rhetoric that led to some of Canada’s most shameful displays of racism in the past, including turning away Jewish refugees fleeing Germany in the 1930s and 40s.

Source: Harper calls Muslim face-covering veil ‘anti-woman,’ unacceptable | CityNews

This full face covering is part of Sharia Law, you know what ISIS is fighting for..

It's not the niqab that Harper is disagreeing with it's the burqa or face coverings.. Of course Liberal media and the OP a Liberal would try and pull that kind of stunt and double talk...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That is one thing I agree with Harper on. If people can't show their face, what are they hiding? If a man walked into a bank with that kind of a mask on, he could be shot.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So many logical fallacies, I'm not sure where to even start.

Start with the toque.

That is one thing I agree with Harper on. If people can't show their face, what are they hiding? If a man walked into a bank with that kind of a mask on, he could be shot.

If the veil is to hide the woman's beauty then they are safe. A Courtroom is the last place I'd be poppin'a boner.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You have to remember too, that Jr. is not all that bright! :) :) Pay attention to Colpy, he knows what he speaks on that subject!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If a woman wants to be subjected to this sort of thing I don't care, it's their choice, well in this country at least, but when appearing in our courts, swearing in ceremonies, or getting any photo ID they must take off any facial covering. It's just plain common sense so we can truly identify that person. If they don't like that then they can go back to where that culture is law and predominant!!!

...and don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
You have to remember too, that Jr. is not all that bright! :) :) Pay attention to Colpy, he knows what he speaks on that subject!

No. He doesn't. Justin Trudeau is well-educated and well-travelled and he speaks English and French fluently and I think, Spanish as well. You keep calling him "junior" but he is 43 or 44 years old. How about you JLM, can you speak both our official languages? If you can't, don't say Trudeau is not "bright".

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No. He doesn't. Justin Trudeau is well-educated and well-travelled and he speaks English and French fluently and I think, Spanish as well. You keep calling him "junior" but he is 43 or 44 years old. How about you JLM, can you speak both our official languages? If you can't, don't say Trudeau is not "bright".

There's quite a difference between knowing a lot of stuff and being bright. It's how fast you can process what you know to extend your understanding that counts.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

I used to be able to speak French when I was schooled in Saint John Bosco Elementary School, Beaconsfield, PQ, then we moved to Dalhousie, NB and was enrolled in an English school and lost it.

Married a Mexican lady and found a new language and a culture I liked..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amdw5BbNvTw

Marco antonio solis Si No Te Hubieras ido, love that song. What a voice.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
methinks too many a liberal are swept-up with the voice-over quality, the rainbowy cadence of, the latte smoothiness of pony's recital.

we must pray for them brothers and sisters.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Justin Trudeau has an Arts degree in Literature, which indicates he can read, and not much more.

He also has a degree in Education. Anyone that thinks that makes him "well-educated" has never spent any time in Education.

I have.

Trudeau is an idiot.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Justin inherited his mother's beauty,....the problem is , he also inherited her brains....or lack of...

I think she was f**ked up more because of the wiring than the brains!

Justin Trudeau has an Arts degree in Literature, which indicates he can read, and not much more.

He also has a degree in Education. Anyone that thinks that makes him "well-educated" has never spent any time in Education.

I have.

Trudeau is an idiot.

Air head would be a kinder description!