Justin Trudeau — He's in way over his head.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Your tweaking buddy... Put down the pipe man... Just put it down

I haven't heard much about the Pope's nuclear weapons program.

By the way, how many bushels does the Pope produce each year?

Clearly, all lost on you

I was expecting one of the heinous attack ads that LW was railing on about

:roll:OOHHHHHHHHHHH GAWDS - :roll:

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I've been thinking about the title of this thread: in way over his head...it would appear all of these corrupt morons are in way over their head and unfortunately so are we along with them as they have pulled us into the deep end.

smallandmighty

Nominee Member
May 12, 2013
108 Mile Ranch BC
I don't like him, even more so than his father. What is with the taking off of the coat and has a "wife beater" t on? Is he trying to act like the common man, make a statement, (not a good one either), or is he trying to be a Matthew McConaughey wannabe?
He is too young for this position, it takes maturity and knowledge for a position like this. Anyone who uses his famous name to get anywhere in life, shows that this is all he has got to offer, and that is not much.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Seriously if Justin Trudeau wins, Canada will lose.. now I am going to bet the Liberals will win.. I'm going to also bet Alberta will have a referendum to split.. might not win...

They would be subject to the clarity act as well. I doubt that would happen. Doing so over Trudeau winning is the equivalent of a provincial temper tantrum - and Id say that about Quebec when they had theirs as well.

I don't like him, even more so than his father. What is with the taking off of the coat and has a "wife beater" t on? Is he trying to act like the common man, make a statement, (not a good one either), or is he trying to be a Matthew McConaughey wannabe?
He is too young for this position, it takes maturity and knowledge for a position like this. Anyone who uses his famous name to get anywhere in life, shows that this is all he has got to offer, and that is not much.

Im not a fan either. But I wont demonize him either. Its pretty easy to find out why he was wearing that shirt in the clip. It was a charity event.

As for his age, Joe Clark was younger when he became PM. If he were to win in 2015 (big if) he would be only a year or so younger than Mulroney was when he became PM. Age is also not overly relevant. You dont need anything to get any position in a democratic system other than enough votes.

smallandmighty

Nominee Member
May 12, 2013
108 Mile Ranch BC
They would be subject to the clarity act as well. I doubt that would happen. Doing so over Trudeau winning is the equivalent of a provincial temper tantrum - and Id say that about Quebec when they had theirs as well.

Im not a fan either. But I wont demonize him either. Its pretty easy to find out why he was wearing that shirt in the clip. It was a charity event.

As for his age, Joe Clark was younger when he became PM. If he were to win in 2015 (big if) he would be only a year or so younger than Mulroney was when he became PM. Age is also not overly relevant. You dont need anything to get any position in a democratic system other than enough votes.
Brian is not a good example to use...lol!
I am not big on charities because the only winners are those sitting behind a desk, as they are not going to find a cure.
I agree Trudeau winning is a loss for Canada. Just as Obama is for the US.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Experience is a key factor

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Just the practical things I see as important (other than the lying, duplicity and pork-barrelling that is).

Take a look what Hollande is doing to France right now. His idealism is having a serious impact on things (not for the better in my opinion) and it will take a long time to reverse those effects should they try at some point in the future

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Brian is not a good example to use...lol!
I am not big on charities because the only winners are those sitting behind a desk, as they are not going to find a cure.
I agree Trudeau winning is a loss for Canada. Just as Obama is for the US.

Hmmmm.... Mulrooney, Clarke, AND Harper were all in and around Justins age. The big thing I notice is the 3 mentioned were/are conservative leaders as opposed to Justin who is Liberal.

Harper also had no more experience in the House than Justin does now. Harper never sat as a minister with or without portfolio before he became leader of the cons and then PM.

So, you will have to find somewhere else to hang your hate hat on as the crap you are using now just don't fly.

It might make more sense if he held cabinet positions or held a Ministerial portfolio.

As I have already pointed out, Harper didn't, so why does Trudeau need to?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
All of the aforementioned had more to offer as a relevant background as compared to Trudeau.

bullshyte. IMO Harper had no more relevant to "offer" than Trudeau.

Plus..... you are now changing what is needed and what isn't. No surprise though.

smallandmighty

Nominee Member
May 12, 2013
108 Mile Ranch BC
It is true, same as the Chilcotins of BC.
Also Alberta has county's!!!!!
I love Montana and Wyoming.
Was there last year and went into a restaurant, and they asked if we wanted smoking or non. We replied, you still have smoking in the diners here? Waittress said,, This is Wyoming we do what we want. Loved it. One thing you can say for Americans, it is there way or the highway. If you do not like it there, leave. Do not try to change it.

Also would like to say, Justin is far better looking than his Father! Well his father was not good looking anyways.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
bullshyte. IMO Harper had no more relevant to "offer" than Trudeau.

Plus..... you are now changing what is needed and what isn't. No surprise though.

Drama teacher vs BA Econ in addition to hands-on political experience

Stephen Harper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Held a seat as an MP; participated on a number of relevant issues prior to, and during his political career.

If the definition of a good national leader is one that can snowboard and act theatrical - then Justin's our man

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
He made comments such as "Canada is a Northern European welfare state in the worst sense of the term, and very proud of it", "if you're like all Americans, you know almost nothing except for your own country. Which makes you probably knowledgeable about one more country than most Canadians", and "the NDP [New Democratic Party] is kind of proof that the Devil lives and interferes in the affairs of men."

and of course there was the Alberta wall that he advocated.

He actually sounds more like a BLOQ seperatist than a federal leader.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Harper#cite_note-38