Justin Trudeau draws a blank

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Wrong, I at least know how to handle money. Got the money high and enough to go nowhere near the Canadian credit or debit cards. Besides, how do you know I am not a rich b@tch.....I am you know ROTFL.

Das is just jealous because he didn't make good decisions when he was younger and now can't afford to head south.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Of course you are. You're still upset because I caught you in a lie. Suck it up pumpkin! It's only a chat forum.

Yeah, more talking out of your azz, you didn't catch me in any lie troll.. just more trolling from an idiot who lives off his wife.. go vacuum or do the dishes B*tch.. your wife wears the pants in your household.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, more talking out of your azz, you didn't catch me in any lie troll.. just more trolling from an idiot who lives off his wife.. go vacuum or do the dishes B*tch.. your wife wears the pants in your household.

Oh dear! You really are getting upset. Maybe you should turn off your computer and go for a walk. That might help calm you down.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh dear! You really are getting upset. Maybe you should turn off your computer and go for a walk. That might help calm you down.

Oh I'm not upset, I'm just laughing at a loser troll, flipping from screen to screen designing another website..

Say you here the Winner of the 50 million here in Alberta this January, gave 1 million to the Conservative Party of Canada.. Now that is an Albertan. :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh I'm not upset, I'm just laughing at a loser troll, flipping from screen to screen designing another website..

Don't be silly. You aren't fooling anybody.

Say you here the Winner of the 50 million here in Alberta this January, gave 1 million to the Conservative Party of Canada.. Now that is an Albertan. :lol:

Ya, most Albertans aren't particularly conservative so I'm not really surprised. Hopefully there were some strings attached.

For goodness sake STOP.....Why waste so much time and energy on one-upmanship!! BORING

It's all they have really. It's impossible for Conservative Party supporters to accept that the Liberals guided us nicely through the 2001 recession and Harper failed miserably. This is just Boomers deflection (and why his suggestion that I'm deflecting is so hilarious). Every time Boomer gets pwned, he has to suggest that I live off my wife....like that is in any way relevant. Pretty soon he'll be suggesting I like to knob gobble. I think he's actually a junior high school kid.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Best just to ignore him Boomer (if you can)! I know it's like ignoring a rattle snake bite on the A$$, so at times I fail! :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Best just to ignore him Boomer (if you can)! I know it's like ignoring a rattle snake bite on the A$$, so at times I fail! :)

Ignoring me would be best if getting pwned bothers you. I see most of the Conservative party hacks have chosen not to comment on the 2001 recession. I can't say I'm surprised.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Being a Yank you should be familiar with pork-barrel politics.

He/she is only an American when it's convenient. He/she loves his/her socialized medicine. It's the main reason he/she came back to Canada, if you believe what he/she says. I take everything he/she says with a grain of salt considering how often he/she has given conflicting statements.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ignoring me would be best if getting pwned bothers you. I see most of the Conservative party hacks have chosen not to comment on the 2001 recession. I can't say I'm surprised.

What does it take to get it through your fat head there was no 2001 recession in Canada? (Actually I sold my gold that year and made a killing.............if you recall our dollar soared against the U.S. dollar right after 9/11)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I said there was a recession in 2001. There was. Rather than continuing to look silly, perhaps you could ask some Conservative Party supporters why it didn't affect Canada.

So why would a recession that didn't happen in Canada be worth mentioning to a Canadian? You talk about Conservative Party supporters like it's a chronic ongoing thing. I've switched party allegences a dozen times since 2001. Right now I'm leaning toward the Rhinoceros Party.