Justin Trudeau abandons Alberta

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
There's a difference between admiring and respecting. Canadians have no higher moral ground to stand on than the Chinese. We've got our own bloody hands.

Everyone does. Shaking hands with people who still regularly have blood on their hands only continues to put it on ours.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Doing business with brutal murderers is no better than admiring them. Doing business with them benefits them. Saying you admire them does nothing to benefit them.

The world (incl Canada) has been doing business with the Chinese for many, many years. On that note, Canadians too have benefited from this business relationship, just go through your home and take a look at the number of items that read: Made in China

There's a difference between admiring and respecting. Canadians have no higher moral ground to stand on than the Chinese. We've got our own bloody hands.

Extremely well said

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
He might have thought about consulting with the actual Senators that he fired first.

The media exposed this as the cluster fukk that it was

Trudeau didn't fire anyone. What he did was to boot them out of the Liberal party
They are all still senators.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The Cons will have a pretty straight forward attack plan, pretty much using JT's own words against him.

Hopefully Trudeau will rise above all that childishness. Maybe he can organize a few more of those ragingly successful 'Justin Unplugged' evenings.

Cocktails, candid conversation and curiosity-inducing ideas.. What more could anyone ask for?

Maybe Harpco can try a different approach. The schoolyard bully taunts aren't becoming to someone allegedly mature enough to lead a country. Focus on what he offers - not what he thinks the other guy doesn't.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Maybe Harpco can try a different approach. The schoolyard bully taunts aren't becoming to someone allegedly mature enough to lead a country. Focus on what he offers - not what he thinks the other guy doesn't.

Awwww... You feeling bullied?

Maybe you should attend the next whine and cheese party that JT throws.... You can tell him what is your favorite virtue.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Justin Trudeau taught social studies, French, English, and math. Hardly a failed drama teacher. If you can't think of anything ,
just make it up.

A while ago there was an article, probably in the Vancouver Sun that said he taught drama foe a year in BC. Not that it particularly matters since experience has taught us that teachers have the least grip on reality since few of them have ever done anything but teach. Ask any contractor how it is to work for a know it all with a computer.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Justin Trudeau taught social studies, French, English, and math. Hardly a failed drama teacher. If you can't think of anything ,
just make it up.

Hey!

I taught History, Social Studies!!

I actually have a BA degree with a double major in History and Poly Sci!!

I have a B. Ed. too!

And I have worked at a couple of dozen jobs!!

I'm about 50 times as qualified to be PM as Justin.........

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A while ago there was an article, probably in the Vancouver Sun that said he taught drama foe a year in BC. Not that it particularly matters since experience has taught us that teachers have the least grip on reality since few of them have ever done anything but teach. Ask any contractor how it is to work for a know it all with a computer.
How old were you when you dropped out?

Look into what The Speaker of the House has on his resume sometime.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Hey!

I have a B. Ed. too!

Oh, Do you speak perfect French as well? 50 times may be a little heavy.
Colpy. Can you speak and read and write French as well as English? If
you can't, you're not as qualified as JT. If life experience counted as education
we'd all have a degree in something.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When I figured out that those that can- do and those that can't -teach. And those that can't even teach -administrate.

The District Engineer where I worked years ago told me that teachers are the most impractical people. I kind of agree. They seem to think all the answers are in a book.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Colpy. Can st peak and read and write French as well as English? If
you can't, you're not as qualified as JT. If life experience counted as education

Growing up in political household and travelling the world with your dad ather than becoming a politcian gives experience few can say they have.

The things I learned from my father and his friends are priceless because I experienced them as part of becoming a man.

I still stay in contact and get sage advice from some of his friends. If I went into mechanical engineering like my father even at my age of 45 with my father being deceased since I was 20, I'd still have my knowledge and experience not to mention hundreds of years of experience I can tap into from the contacts and friendships I made through my father.

I really have doubts that my tale is any different than anyone on here who had an excellent relationship with their father.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

And where did he learn drama? Bet it wasn't on a green chain!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Hey!

I have a B. Ed. too!

The difference between you and the other individual in question is that you have some sense

I read that he was a substitute teacher in BC for that time.

Makes ya wonder why he never made into a full-time post

Colpy. Can you speak and read and write French as well as English? If

The majority of Canada doesn't speak, nor is interested in speaking French.

Maybe you should just learn to read and reason instead of just looking for something to be insulting about....

Have you got your panties all in a bunch because I have spoken the truth about baby-t?

Tel ya what, you go on and waste your vote on buddy, just don't continue this perpetual whine-fest later when he gets his a$$ handed to him... He's in the big leagues now champ.. He wanted it, and now he's got it.