Junior says "F**K"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If they are offended by that word they are over sensitive. Its a fairly common word these days. I rarely swear myself but dont particularly care if others do it often or at all. They're just words. Get over it.

Get over what? I'm not bothered by it in the least, but I still think there is a place for having consideration for those who are. When you are in a grocery store where you don't know anyone and are asked, "can I help you"? Would you respond with "get me a can of f**king peaches"? -:)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Playing the Common Man card.
Swears, gets so called crap from the wife.
Called Playin the Plebes.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Get over what? I'm not bothered by it in the least, but I still think there is a place for having consideration for those who are. When you are in a grocery store where you don't know anyone and are asked, "can I help you"? Would you respond with "get me a can of f**king peaches"? -:)

You forgot to say please.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I don't think that people that pay to see other people beat each other up would be too upset if someone used ****,in it's proper place.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Would you respond with "get me a can of f**king peaches"? -:)

No. I would respond with "get me a f*cking can of f*cking peaches you f*cking f*ck." :lol:

It is a magical word with many uses and meanings...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bzhEt1-qGhk

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, I certainly won't vote for him, because I will not tolerate such language from a public figure (and because I can't vote in Canada).

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
I think the point here is that Harper may be screwing the veterans, but he does so without profanity. At least, I think that's th e point.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
aw bend down, turn around, go to town, poop-chute boogie!

sorry

just felt like singin'

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Even with out "fu cking", it's a rude statement. Using a swear word does not make it any worse.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
None of these puppets hardly ever say anything that isn't well-thought-about or discussed with handlers first. A killing blow might be for the shiny one to smoke a joint, in the open, with proponents of weed reform. Just get it over with. Cash-in big time with the votes and move on to the next trendy popular topic and get yakkin' again.

Very few of these political spastics are dumb. Their voters, sure but the vote-whoares, nah.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Even with out "fu cking", it's a rude statement. Using a swear word does not make it any worse.

Some might beg to differ, Ger-:) When you were a young feller did you ever get your mouth washed out with soap? -:)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Some might beg to differ, Ger-:) When you were a young feller did you ever get your mouth washed out with soap? -:)

can I help you?

Ya, get me a can of corn!

or should it be

Could you get me a can of corn please?

In answer to your question, no, I never did because I never swore in front of my Mother. That doesn't mean I didn't swear else where because I sure as hell did. As a matter of fact, I had a "Christian" friend that objected to the profanities I used. He did this in a moving car with no way to leave at the time. I laced into him using profanity every second word. The gist was that if he didn't like the way I spoke or the words I used he didn't have to hang with me. It took about 5 mins to get that one sentence out. He never complained about my language use again, and neither did any of my friends. It was who I was/am.