Israel...

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The number of suicide bombers has dropped for the simple reason that it's a one time only event & the org. is running out of qualified[mentally deficient] candidates.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Israel out of the goodness of it people is going to return the Golan Heights to Syria. Dancing Loon-that Kirkut Haifa Pipeline is coming along. Now if we rid Iran of Iranins then we will be able to syphon all the oil to Haifa and Israel will be self sufficient by taxing the crude. In 1967 Golan Heights are captured and occupied. 1981 annexed to Israel and now Israel plans to return all to Syria. Isn't that nice. So the star of david is losing it's tentacles--Gaza, Golan Heights!!!Are the Sheeba Farms next?? Back to 1967 borders coming slowly?

BBC News are reporting "israel is committed to giving the Golan Heights back to Syria",
300.000 Israelis currently live there.
-Israel can't keep it up----focus on the West Bank and keep Gaza / Hamas in the news- Israel will move 300,000 off the Heights and behind its wall-or are they being relocated in Jerusalem?
??????????????????????

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
To identify with the Jews you would have to have been removed from North America and then made a come-back. As it is, they lived here and were invaded and then left with a minuscule portion of the worst land, that is what the people of Palestine are going through.

You know that a large number of Jews, bouncing back between slim majority and slim minority over a thousand years, never left right?

Its not like the place was Jew free in 1947 or 1917 or 1747. Its not like ALL the jews moved to Europe, Ethiopia, North Africa and Asia, plenty never left the middle east.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Israel out of the goodness of it people is going to return the Golan Heights to Syria. Dancing Loon-that Kirkut Haifa Pipeline is coming along.
Sorry, einmensch, this thread has increased so fast I gave up. But this morning in a CC notification email I clicked and saw my name!8O
I started reading from the front, noticed some good posts from MHz I should and would like to respond to, and then I looked up the oil pipe line to refresh my memory...

One thing led me to another and finally I landed here: Walt and Mearsheimer take on The Lobby

Their book is called "The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy"

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3978
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone heard about it or even read it? I don't know how old it is - will find out later.
Now
I need to go outside into the sun and busy myself in the garden. I'll be back tonight.

Edit: Almost midnight... too tired now.
d-l

Last edited:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
MHz, the following is an excerpt from your earlier posted link...
Jewish populations have always had enormous effects on the societies in which they reside because of several qualities that are central to Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy: First and foremost, Jews are ethnocentric and able to cooperate in highly organized, cohesive, and effective groups. Also important is high intelligence, including the usefulness of intelligence in attaining wealth, prominence in the media, and eminence in the academic world and the legal profession.

The four background traits of ethnocentrism, intelligence, psychological intensity, and aggressiveness result in Jews being able to produce formidable, effective groups—groups able to have powerful, transformative effects on the peoples they live among
Could this be the reasons why Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews, especially during the war, because they could not be trusted for their ethnocentrism?
Were they at that time as wealthy and influential as they are now in America? Considering the millions, or was it billions? they had in Swiss bank accounts.... they must have been a threat to Hitler. Maybe this pure race ideology was overemphasized, or just pulled by the hair.

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/km-understanding.html

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
MHz, the following is an excerpt from your earlier posted link...Could this be the reasons why Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews, especially during the war, because they could not be trusted for their ethnocentrism?
Were they at that time as wealthy and influential as they are now in America? Considering the millions, or was it billions? they had in Swiss bank accounts.... they must have been a threat to Hitler. Maybe this pure race ideology was overemphasized, or just pulled by the hair.

DL, I say this as gently as possible.......
Pull your head out of the racist web sites and journals.....I looked at this site, and these guys are nuts trying to disguise themselves as academics.....they rabidly defend "white nationalists" (they are loving folks like the KKK), and call racial integration in the USA a failure and a mistake........

The Holocaust focused on Jews because of over a thousand years of hatred of Jews as "Christ-killers", non-Christians, and money-lenders. Jewish ethno-centric tendencies were FORCED on them, by laws that only permitted them to live in certain places, and by custom that made them outcast.

A serious look at European society in the 1930s shows that Jews were becoming assimilated as never before....mixed marriages were rapidly becoming the norm.....and the Jew was subsequently portrayed as "polluting" the pure blood of the Germanic race.....

You can't have it both ways.......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well, that seems to put Hitler with having an awful lot of power, all by himself. I don't think that takes 'advisors' into account. GW is not running the show all by himself, neither was Hitler. Germany went through high inflation, that Jews, being a small percentage that ended up owning a high percentage of the money machine and news machine and political machine.
If it was public knowledge that Jews were helping in what became 7,000,000 deaths in about 1930 you should be a bit hesitant in letting them acquire that sort of power where you are living. Weapons and control of the food was what the Soviet's used. That is what was used in North America, they took away the food (buffalo) and then killed them with bullets. That is also what is happening today in various locations around the Globe.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Pull your head out of the racist web sites and journals.....I looked at this site, and these guys are nuts trying to disguise themselves as academics.....they rabidly defend "white nationalists" (they are loving folks like the KKK), and call racial integration in the USA a failure and a mistake........

The Holocaust focused on Jews because of over a thousand years of hatred of Jews as "Christ-killers", non-Christians, and money-lenders. Jewish ethno-centric tendencies were FORCED on them, by laws that only permitted them to live in certain places, and by custom that made them outcast.

A serious look at European society in the 1930s shows that Jews were becoming assimilated as never before....mixed marriages were rapidly becoming the norm.....and the Jew was subsequently portrayed as "polluting" the pure blood of the Germanic race.....

You can't have it both ways.......

Colpy: Pull your own head out of biassed web sites and journals. The Holocost had NOTHING to do with Christian, non-Christian or Jew. It had everything to do with the crazy illusion of finding perfection in a human being. Though completely inexcusable, it was about control. Don't ever kid yourself. Money people covet their power and keep the wealth among their own. They don't give a damn for anyone deemed by them as beneath them. Believe it or not, there are two sides to every story. Why not seek the middle ground where the truth is?

Last edited:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
I appreciate that! Thanks.
Pull your head out of the racist web sites and journals.....I looked at this site, and these guys are nuts trying to disguise themselves as academics.....they rabidly defend "white nationalists"
Aren't the Jews white people? They have the same skin colour as I have! No, Colpy, that can't be it. Anyway, it wasn't my website. Tell MHz that. But... I do read stuff you wouldn't approve of in order to figure out WHY Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews, and were they really gassed?
The Holocaust focused on Jews because of over a thousand years of hatred of Jews as "Christ-killers", non-Christians,...
That doesn't make sense for the time of the Nazis, because they weren't very religious, they couldn't have cared less. I remember very well, when after nine month of freedom school resumed again for us kids in December 1945, we all of a sudden had a new subject: Religion!! I had to learn by heart a section of the Nativity story and recite it the next day in class. I stood there completely blank!!8O I had forgotten all about it... wasn't used to such stuff. That was the first and last time I had to stay in after school, when all the other kids could go home. The embarrassment!!!
That's my "proof" that the Nazis weren't religious!!
... and money-lenders. Jewish ethno-centric tendencies were FORCED on them, by laws that only permitted them to live in certain places, and by custom that made them outcasts.
Yes, there is a good deal of truth in it. Weren't they also at a certain time and certain country forbidden to occupy any sort of profession? A friend once told me something like that, and therefore they became traders or merchants, as that was something they were allowed to do. You probably know more about that.
Again, I don't quite see why that "pure race" thing was so important right then, when Germany was stretched to the limit to fight that war. Couldn't it have waited until after the war, if that was the only thing that bothered them?
Maybe there was no real, founded and grounded reason at all, just a personal dislike by Hitler? I can't remember any talk or feelings from my parents against the Jews. But then... we lived a sheltered, simple life in a small, self-contained village where fox and rabbit said Good Night to each other!!:lol:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Hitler's personal vision was about the concept of a pure race.

Note that "white" wasn't a race to him, white was the horrid price of failure. His main fear was that Jews, and Germans, and Slav's and Roma and all the other people of Europe might interbreed and create "white" people.

Ignorant rednecks think Hitler was pro-white because he didn't like minorities. So they form Neo-Nazi affliated parties who really don't know a thing about what they think they stand for.

This is the reason that you see Nazi groups in Russia..by Slavic people who are by and large uneducated and more than a little dim.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Dear Wolf;
I haven't looked for the books you recommended to me a couple months back. Sorry! Eventually I'll get around to it.

As to the blond and blue-eyed race... I fail!!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
MHz, the following is an excerpt from your earlier posted link...Could this be the reasons why Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews, especially during the war, because they could not be trusted for their ethnocentrism?

I think Hitler wanted to punish and drive the Jews from Germany because of thier boycot of German products and general strangulation of the German economy.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Do you think the below is a valid document about how things transpired?
http://www.savethemales.ca/001936.html

Henry Makow is a screaming paranoid looney.

Here's a hint: anytime ANYONE (even a Jew) quotes The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a source, they are either a vicious liar or a lunatic.

I think Henry Makow PhD is the latter.....

BTW, a PhD in English Literature doesn't make you an expert on anything.....except some aspect of English Literature.