Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well Israel should have seen this coming. Peaceful protests will only increase. And they will be more frequent than yearly -

And when peaceful protest takes place within the nation, the government has a responsibility to tolerate and even accomadate such events.

When a protest, armed or not, tries to pass the defended borders of a nation, it is no longer a peaceful protest. It is an invasion. And any nation has a right to prevent, by any means necessary, the entry of undesireables.

It is the useful idiots that think because they have no weapons they have a right to peaceably pass.......and that they will. It needs to be made VERY clear to them exactly what they are getting in to.

Gee Whiz....if you are fool enough to lie down in front of an armoured bulldozer in a war zone, when the driver has VERY limited field of vision.....well, expect to get run over. And don't come running to me for sympathy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
And when peaceful protest takes place within the nation, the government has a responsibility to tolerate and even accomadate such events.

When a protest, armed or not, tries to pass the defended borders of a nation, it is no longer a peaceful protest. It is an invasion. And any nation has a right to prevent, by any means necessary, the entry of undesireables.

It is the useful idiots that think because they have no weapons they have a right to peaceably pass.......and that they will. It needs to be made VERY clear to them exactly what they are getting in to.

Well you could have one guy way at the back with a Koran - He yells - Oh you guys - Sets the book on fire - they change direction

I suggest he be a long distance runner.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I trust Canada has a policy in place to keep you from leaving the country, as an act of kindness to the rest of the world in general.

I suggest he be a long distance runner.
May I suggest placing an ad in the nation of Kenya.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I would hazard a guess that there are plenty on non lethal chemical agents available.

They could also drop pig fat from planes. Of course, fair warning that it is coming would only be good manners.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Palestine has been wiped off the map. This is about the remaining people. Israel plans to redeem all the holy lands and transfer everyone who isn't Jewish.]

Everyone and their dog on this Forum are well aware of your solution as it would be final for the Jews

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

Gee Whiz....if you are fool enough to lie down in front of an armoured bulldozer in a war zone, when the driver has VERY limited field of vision.....well, expect to get run over. And don't come running to me for sympathy.
I suggest you watch the first videos first before expressing an opinion.

I posted the last video because of the psychologist's remarks about the mental state of children growing up in Gaza. Consider the long term implications of an entire generation of children with a death wish.....

Its too late for a two state solution. Nothing remains for a Palestinian state. I supported integrating Palestinians into Pal-Israel and giving everyone equal rights. Time is running out ...even for that peaceful solution.

The stage nearly set for a massive war, which will result in a single state that will either be all Jews or no Jews. If its all Jewish, then most of the Palestinians will have been violently exterminated in a genocidal event. If its all Palestinians, most Jews will have fled, and the place will consist mostly of radio active craters.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I suggest you watch the first videos first before expressing an opinion.

I supported integrating Palestinians into Pal-Israel and giving everyone equal rights, by time is running out even for that solution.

Care to expand on that thought - is it 1 State?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I would hazard a guess that there are plenty on non lethal chemical agents available.

They could also drop pig fat from planes. Of course, fair warning that it is coming would only be good manners.

Not bad, not bad........I doubt there is enough pepper spray and/or CS gas in all of Israel......and pepper spray treatment requires LOTS of water....and there is the problem of delivery against huge crowds.....and the ensuing panic and stampede would cause mass death anyway....

But not bad.

Perhaps issue a warning of lethal force, and do what you can with CS and capsium before you open fire......

The people that think I want these idiots shot are wrong....I WANT them to stay home.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Not bad, not bad........I doubt there is enough pepper spray and/or CS gas in all of Israel......and pepper spray treatment requires LOTS of water....and there is the problem of delivery against huge crowds.....and the ensuing panic and stampede would cause mass death anyway....

But not bad.
-force, and do what you can with CS and capsium before you open fire......

The people that think I want these idiots shot are wrong....I WANT them to stay home.

These type of protests have been coming for years. And Israel is not prepared. Well they better get there and be right quick about it.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154090

Another showdown is developing where a million Arabs and Christians is planning to cross the Israeli border and march to Jerusalem.

Yikes. The analogy I'm picturing is a Million Mexicans planning to cross (in one
group, on one day) into the USA in a march into Los Angeles, California...which
at one time was a location in Mexico. What would happen? What would the U.S.
do? :roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And Israel is not prepared. Well they better get there and be right quick about it.
They are, it even says "Made in the USA" on most the canisters/casings. Remember the recommendations they gave the Egyptian Govt, acts that would have lead to war crimes charges (in house) if acted on. Lets hope it isn't in one stockpile.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Yikes. The analogy I'm picturing is a Million Mexicans planning to cross (in one
group, on one day) into the USA in a march into Los Angeles, California...which
at one time was a location in Mexico. What would happen? What would the U.S.
do?

Eventually this annual march to open Jerusalem up to pilgrimage will increase in size to the point where it can't be ignored or stopped. Who knows maybe this year's event will be big enough to be accurately reported by Canada's MSM.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'll bet you were getting an erection while you typed that.
What's your fascination with other mens genitalia?

Eventually this annual march to open Jerusalem up to pilgrimage will increase in size to the point where it can't be ignored or stopped. Who knows maybe this year's event will be big enough to be accurately reported by Canada's MSM.
There's already a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, annually.

The only difference is, the annual one, doesn't come with an agenda, beyond just observing personal faith.