Israel Ranked as Best Country for Women in Middle East

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What is wrong with what you said?

That's what I'm asking you. I've noticed I've not received a satisfactory answer. Just go back to what I posted and point out what is what that I said that was wrong. I don't believe there was anything inaccurate in my post. You obviously do, though. So point out the inaccuracy or inaccuracies.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ahh...what does Syria have to do with it??
Because some are promoting that Syria falling would be the 'ruin of Damascus' that is in Bible prophecy. What they fail to mention is that Damascus in just one city of namy that will fall when the return happens.

Am:1:5:
I will break also the bar of Damascus,
and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven,
and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden:
and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir,
saith the LORD.

Jer:25:18:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Re:16:19:
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Jer:25:32:
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
Jer:25:33:
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
As I said, make up whatever you need to to feel good about yourself.

This is what you said, darling.

Nah, it's basically the people who hate having it mentioned that white men imposed legal inequality on women and non-whites for centuries.

The fact is that women in almost ALL societies on the planet have been treated like second class citizens. That's not just happened in countries where Evil Whitey dominates. Go to most Muslim countries today and women are treated as though it's still the Middle Ages. And yet here you are saying that white people cannot be proud to be white because white men imposed legal inequality on women and non-whites for centuries.

So, going by your analogy, we should make all Muslims ashamed to be Muslim because of the barbaric way they treat women still. And all Germans should feel ashamed of being German because of the evil crimes their country committed in the 20th Century.

As usual, though, I expect yet another intelligent post from me, covered in good points, to be met by a barrage of silly abuse.